Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: THIS is what I woke up to.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I love the snow, it just looks so amazing when it falls and when it untainted by foot steps. I miss the east coast, theres no snow in texas =(
    I love the snow even when I have to shovel it.

But really, shoveling snow can be a bitch.

2. Default

Quit your bitching about snow, we have it worse here in the mid-missouri.

Know what happens when it starts to snow, but its too warm to be snow? It melts but then it refreazes as it hits the ground, turning it into ice rain.

Meaning that everything gets covered in ice, trees turn into giant icecicles roads become so damn thick that unless they have been salted you can't drive.

By the way... why was this month old thread revived?

3. Default

It's called black ice.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Quit your bitching about snow, we have it worse here in the mid-missouri.

Know what happens when it starts to snow, but its too warm to be snow? It melts but then it refreazes as it hits the ground, turning it into ice rain.

Meaning that everything gets covered in ice, trees turn into giant icecicles roads become so damn thick that unless they have been salted you can't drive.

By the way... why was this month old thread revived?
    You can complain when you try to drive in the middle of bum fucking nowhere (upper penninsula of Michigan) in the middle of January with a fucking Dodge Neon.

Hit a patch of black ice and spun into a hill of snow. The damn thing was completely buried.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I'm praying for snow tomorrow.
    Im in Jeresy,and we usually get decent snow.In O'8 We got A TON of snow.Maybe we can get alot this year.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matrixninja View Post
    Im in Jeresy,and we usually get decent snow.In O'8 We got A TON of snow.Maybe we can get alot this year.
    Why did you quote me on that?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

I'm jealous. We haven't had any snow yet here in Michigan. Today it was 50 degrees and rainy.