Thread: Howdy

1. Default Howdy

I recently re-installed CS:S after taking a year to "unplug" myself from Steam. I haven't been playing on the Ibis servers long, a couple of days at the most.

I'm taking longer than normal to attain what little "skill" I once had, although I always enjoy killing illegal on the WCS server when he's playing his eva.

I'm not big on posting in forums, I'm a lurker, not a spammer. If I find it important enough to take time to create a post, or reply to a post, then I make the time to do so. Otherwise, I just lurk around and read whatever seems worth reading.

As to all the Eva's in the WCS server:

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FalStryfe View Post
    I'm not big on posting in forums, I'm a lurker, not a spammer. If I find it important enough to take time to create a post, or reply to a post, then I make the time to do so. Otherwise, I just lurk around and read whatever seems worth reading.
    Ahhh, nice to meet someone with similar characteristics. Someone who actually takes time to create a post and think through what they want to say. Cool

Hello
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Ahhh, nice to meet someone with similar characteristics. Someone who actually takes time to create a post and think through what they want to say. Cool
    Yes, we are becoming a rarity in this "flame everyone for no reason" age.

Time spent attaining the knowledge that can be found from actually reading through things, instead of instantly turning the post into a hate-filled flame fest, is of more importance.

5. Default

aloha and welcome

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FalStryfe View Post
    Yes, we are becoming a rarity in this "flame everyone for no reason" age.

Time spent attaining the knowledge that can be found from actually reading through things, instead of instantly turning the post into a hate-filled flame fest, is of more importance.
    Stop all the hating!

And welcome. Jump in the PUB!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

welcome! always glad 2 see more people around WCS. and yes, the eva's should die, I next 2 never use mine and when I do it's for a couple deaths, that's it. I also don't buy items from teh shopmenu when Eva... we really need 2 do something about Eva, it's getting out of hand now that more and more people are getting it. like late last night, it's like 4on4 and there's 3 fucking eva's! it's madness I tell you! MADNESS!

and I don't think out my msgs before I type them, I'm not ubber epic like Mr walter or yourself, but I don't flame so I think this means we shall be the best of friends!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ... I don't think out my msgs before I type them, I'm not ubber epic like Mr walter or yourself, but I don't flame so I think this means we shall be the best of friends!
    I wouldn't say I'm "uber epic," maynard. I simply take my time to plan my post to have the greatest effect, while taking up only the time I allotted, to spend typing it.

9. Default

Welcome to the IBIS community
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg