Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Maps for you to look over Zero

1. Default

zm besieging, no real cading spots.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

2. Default

by the way the name of that hospital map is hospitalv4, thats the cade version of ity that needs to be removed with the escape one, the remix version is the one to keep.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

3. Default

zm hellz silent hill

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    zm besieging, no real cading spots.
    At first I thought the map was decent.. Until I found out that every spot has a weakness.. (Breakable walls and what not..)

Though it's still survivable. It just takes teamwork.. Which.. I can see how that would be difficult for most.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

LIke I've been saying for awhile zero or jigsaw needs to hire a profesional modder like NatalyaAF the maker of natalias ship to refit the maps to work on this server.

maybe some sort of commission like a dollar per map refit and he can post it on fpsbanna for everyone to use, might be something worth looking into.

6. Default

okay make some sort of a spawn limiter for all the maps, IE less that say 30 only one zombie spawns, more than 30 2 zombies spawn

the same applies for maps with no block on, after a cetain amount it turns on and off, although no block should be turned off for space station flee v2

it could also apply to a working votemute system based on how many people are on like to mute someone with 30 people on only 8 votes would be required and 5 people on 2 would be required. and if they reconnect there would be no wait to remute them if they retypeed votemute till they left,

also for escape maps reenable the ability to fire bomb and freeze bomb people so we can easily slow all the fasts down without having to freeze or light one at a time.

a firebombed fast will probably slow all of the fast zombies down at the same time

that and the music volume needs to be turned down its drowning out my music when I play, which I play in the background whenever I play zm
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 10-27-2009 at 09:42 PM.

7. Default

zm ghs mansion twilight final and zm ghs haunted house
    zm radikal stronghold
    zm camphard v2
    zm house outbreak4
    zm forgotten town

and for some reason at the begining of rounds if the server has over 30 people in it you cant join either cts or ts till they die or get turned

and for god sakes remove some of the black mesa source samples and turn the volume of the music down, not only is it drowning out my music, by the time BMS comes out I'm going to be so sick of there music when it comes out.

we dont need interactive music zero we need the old theme back at a lower volume level.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 10-29-2009 at 12:13 AM.

8. Default

Most of those problems can be fixed when the next version of ZM comes out. So let us hope its soon.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

zero by the way why can the pred xps jump so high?

I thought the only class that was supposed to jump above the ussual hight was the poison, not the pred xp, they can launch themselves up 5 feet in the air, is this a glitch like the fast zombies speed?

new map to add to the list:

zm towers hdr final

ze titanic escape v2 2
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 10-29-2009 at 09:35 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    new map to add to the list:

zm towers hdr final
    You mad bro?
    i love that map.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.