Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Maps for you to look over Zero

1. Default

titanic is fine. i love how people constantly bitch and moan on escape maps because either

a. fail zombies
    or
    b. fail humans

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    titanic is fine. i love how people constantly bitch and moan on escape maps because either

a. fail zombies
    or
    b. fail humans
    Titanic is virtually impossible to win on. Once the boats hit the water it takes very little effort for a group of zombies to tag everyone.

At least the rest of the escape maps give the humans some kind of wiggle room away from the zombies.

3. Default

its not impossible. maybe you just fail. kthx

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    its not impossible. maybe you just fail. kthx
    Excellent and well thought out retort, Loka.

5. Default

zm vc2 lilla office

ze escape the eye

zm bridge run v1

ze retribution

zm grid vb43 - nothing wrong with it save for a god damn radio that plays really annoying music - the particular track needs to be deleted from the server files but other than that the maps fine

zm local dump v3 - the skybox is broken (it came that way) and the maps shitty

zm vc2 ka cssmic zombei beta 6

the reach of the classic, pred and pred xp are abit much

and the end music on the jurrasic park and lost world maps needs to be turned down or turned off
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-01-2009 at 01:18 AM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

6. Default

I have now removed 61 maps that were on the cycle or in the admin list:
    ZM_Dream_Up_TR
    de_lost2
    de_assault_07
    ze_Underwater_Facility_v1
    ze_hospital_escape_b1a
    ze_icecave_escape_fixed
    ze_italian_escape_final
    ze_space_stationzz
    ze_winter
    zh_weapons_lab
    zm_4ngry_quaruntine
    zm_CityDefence_beta3
    zm_atom_deathway_b1
    zm_besieging
    zm_boatescape2_redux
    zm_boatescape3_sn
    zm_bphx_oil_rig_v1
    zm_camphard_v2
    zm_churchofmint
    zm_city19_intel
    zm_city_strike_b2
    zm_cliffside_horror_v2c
    zm_clocks_final
    zm_csk_4corners_b2
    zm_desolo
    zm_distant
    zm_doomlike_station_v2
    zm_echo_crisis_b1
    zm_echo_mainstreet
    zm_freakhouse_v1
    zm_ghs_angry_arena_v3
    zm_ghs_flotsb3_fix
    zm_ghs_flotsb4
    zm_ghs_mansion_twilight_final
    zm_ghs_office_outbreak
    zm_hangum_high
    zm_hotel
    zm_house_outbreak4
    zm_localdump_v3
    zm_lv426
    zm_moonlight
    zm_natalyas_ship_v2a
    zm_nehellenia_n
    zm_ninja_beta
    zm_office_unlimited_fixed
    zm_onadega_v2a
    zm_panic_city_b1
    zm_pulse_templeofdoom_final
    zm_resident_helicopter_v3
    zm_ruined_town_v3
    zm_salon_moon
    zm_split_second_b1c
    zm_temple_v2
    zm_vc2_office_redone_b1
    zm_vc2_officeattack_b5a
    zm_vc2_officerampageb8
    zm_umbrella_corp
    zm_undergrounds_bdf2
    zm_vc2_ka_cssmc_zombie_beta6
    zm_vc2_orangeskyhigh
    zm_wildinvasion_remake

There is another list of maps that have been flaged for cfg updates. I have only removed maps that can never be fixed no matter what is done to them or maps that have new versions on the server.

7. Default

Thanks Zero.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Why was churchofmint removed? No one likes the fucking fixed version. Or why was 4corners? We play it often and it's one of my favorites. Or zm_nehellenia_n, zm_hangum_high, hospital escape and icecave escape? We played all once in awhile for variation. Umbrella_corp and wildinvasion could be fun if physics were fixed for them. zm_ghs_office_outbreak and zm_vc2_orangeskyhigh are CLASSICS! Zm_pulse_templeofdoom_final was one of the few new maps people actually LIKED!

Why the hell are you taking suggestions from the servers two biggest RANK WHORES? Of course they want escape maps and barricade maps without impossible spots removed. They don't even play most of the time, hiding on fucking SPEC waiting for their maps or !zspawning in for some easy kills (yah, bringing zspawn back was a HORRIBLE IDEA).

These two fuckers don't speak for the community. I thought this thread was about NEW maps until I noticed maps were removed without notice while in-game and went hunting for a thread mentioning them. Ridiculous end-run around the community.

With all the fucking problems with the server and now changes being made without community input, I've had it.

So fucking desperate for cash, you're quick to appease and it's pretty obvious there's no moderation anymore. Not on the forums, not with the admins and not with the servers. Can't piss off anyone for fear of losing a customer? And then you move the servers onto the cheapest host around to save even more money while we all suffer frustration dealing with the lousier service?

I wrote off the doomsday threads in other sections, thinking it's just seasonal, but I'm starting to wonder.

This ship can only coast so far with the gaping holes in the hull before it sinks. Maybe it's time to jump.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Why was churchofmint removed? No one likes the fucking fixed version. Or why was 4corners? We play it often and it's one of my favorites. Or zm_nehellenia_n, zm_hangum_high, hospital escape and icecave escape? We played all once in awhile for variation. Umbrella_corp and wildinvasion could be fun if physics were fixed for them. zm_ghs_office_outbreak and zm_vc2_orangeskyhigh are CLASSICS! Zm_pulse_templeofdoom_final was one of the few new maps people actually LIKED!

Why the hell are you taking suggestions from the servers two biggest RANK WHORES? Of course they want escape maps and barricade maps without impossible spots removed. They don't even play most of the time, hiding on fucking SPEC waiting for their maps or !zspawning in for some easy kills (yah, bringing zspawn back was a HORRIBLE IDEA).

These two fuckers don't speak for the community. I thought this thread was about NEW maps until I noticed maps were removed without notice while in-game and went hunting for a thread mentioning them. Ridiculous end-run around the community.

With all the fucking problems with the server and now changes being made without community input, I've had it.

So fucking desperate for cash, you're quick to appease and it's pretty obvious there's no moderation anymore. Not on the forums, not with the admins and not with the servers. Can't piss off anyone for fear of losing a customer? And then you move the servers onto the cheapest host around to save even more money while we all suffer frustration dealing with the lousier service?

I wrote off the doomsday threads in other sections, thinking it's just seasonal, but I'm starting to wonder.

This ship can only coast so far with the gaping holes in the hull before it sinks. Maybe it's time to jump.
    Exactly right! Why the fuck are you listening to James and Kavinsky? Who voted them to be our spokesmen!? All they do is fucking whine and bitch, and they DO NOT represent majority vote.

And what the FUCK is with the new host? Lag spike, after lag spike, after crash! That's all it's been.

Mallissin is right, this is absolute BULLSHIT!

10. Default

In fact, if Mallissin cancels, I will follow suit and cancel as well.

I don't know why you're listening to the rank whores as far as what's best for the server.

Clearly this is primarily a cash cow. Not surprising, the way corporate America is running these days.