Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OMGBEARS -- Admin?

1. Default OMGBEARS -- Admin?

I started playing on your zombie servers a few weeks ago and I've been extremely impressed so far! I admit that my hours are weird, but I've only seen a couple admins online in those weeks. I decided to purchase admin to make sure server rules remain enforced and game play remains fun in those hours when there aren't usually admins online.

Anyways -- Cade breakers beware! Also, I have a friend of mind likely to purchase admin as well!

See you all on the zombie server!

2. Default

Nice to hear there's another new admin.

If you need help with anything feel free to ask.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

ban him we already have so many admin aboose threads !!! letting anyone have admin has gone far enough

4. Default

Nevermind mastercheff, he QQ's a lot.

Welcome aboard!

5. Default

Actually we currently have like just enough admins to keep is in the black so anything that gives us a bigger safety net is great news. In addition having admins on during times when there are none greatly improves gameplay as people follow the rules (well assuming that the admins are good). Thanks for your support and you admin will be up soon

Also guys I am hammering away on updates and improvements to the site and servers. It is possible I will be on a bit less due to the increased work load.

6. Default

Thanks, Zero!

Welcome
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaan hhhhhaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeerrrr

9. Default

Welcome to the forums and thank you for help supporting us ^_^
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    ban him we already have so many admin aboose threads !!! letting anyone have admin has gone far enough
    Then why offer payed admin?

I recently purchased paid admin being a late night player waiting for it to activate still send me a pm when it its done?