Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ZM Major Lag Update

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    i play at this and I've enver had a problem with seeing things.

plus, your a zombie. how much accuracy do you need?
    Didn't say I needed accuracy. I said its annoying.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    It literally makes your screen stutter, stopping everything in jolts, making the game unplayable.
    Never used to be like this before.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    alot of acuracy, escpecally when underfire and on fire.
    Think of it as a challenge.

Live or die, make your choice.

4. Default

I still can't comprehend how it effects your vision.. You can see right through it and it only takes up about 1 inch of the screen on each side.

Try to imagine something you love Kavinsky, imagine that in your head.. Like your favorite car.. Now move that image over the image you have of the zombie vision.

Does it still bother you?

Sorry.. Been watching Derren Brown all night.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Both of those are problems created by programs that I did not make and the zombie vision is a change in zombie mod that I can not change. What resolution are these people playing at? I use 1034x768 and can see fine...
    Bring back the old Green vision. That shit was hot.

6. Default

I do not want to lose 1/4th of my vision on either side just because zero turned off the ability to shut the zvision (something I've been complaining about since day one, till I read how to shut it off on the forums) off

jigsaw its not a challenge its another pain in the ass along with not having a quick operating votemute.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 10-17-2009 at 12:20 PM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

7. Default

I did not turn it off it just no longer works. This is a problem only coldfry can fix...

As for the lag on some maps with moving objects this is due to poor map programing. As for they physics issues this is also a map based problem. Can I get the name of the map so I can look into it.

8. Default

You can remove the visual effects entirely and even use just overlay hues from the zombie.cfg, even with the new betas... (server side)

9. Default

spacestation flee v2 is the primary offender right now, we havent been to redux yet.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.