Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DoD anyone?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Darkest of Days?.. Great game..

Day of Defeat? Kinda got old.. And really boring.. Rather play Battlefield: Bad Company. I hear the second one is coming out on PC.
    DoD was the shit when they first released it like 10 years ago, prior 2 the first major game patch which totally changed the game.... but ya, prior 2 that patch DoD when it first came out was fucking epic.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    DoD was the shit when they first released it like 10 years ago, prior 2 the first major game patch which totally changed the game.... but ya, prior 2 that patch DoD when it first came out was fucking epic.
    This THIS!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

I like to play Age of Allegiance sometimes to chop off some heads. It's free and pretty fun.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    I like to play Age of Allegiance sometimes to chop off some heads. It's free and pretty fun.
    Isn't it called Age of Chivalry?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Yeah.

6. Default

that game is fun. anyways.... my boobs just popped out of my bra.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    that game is fun. anyways.... my boobs just popped out of my bra.
    Pendeja.

8. Default

lmao. funny part is they did when i went to lay down on the couch. i should download age of chivalry again. i loved chopping the heads with the sword. game is funny.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Sorry, I get my game names mixed up. Lucky I didn't play any Hentai games last night or that could have been embarrassing.

10. Default

I didn't even know you played it. Let me know when you play. I think I have to reinstall it too.