Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shit that doesn't work

Default Shit that doesn't work

C'mon, guys, it's time for you to rant about your shit that doesn't work.

My car's water pump has a leak of epic proportions, and I am having to fill it up with water/radiator fluid at least a couple of times a day. As awesome as it is to have steam pouring out from underneath your hood as you wait outside the preschool and assure all the moms walking by that you can indeed handle things...

And then there was the little girl who jumped and clapped her hands over her ears when I started the car.

2. Default

I have something to rant about ! My Damn MONITOR. Just the other day this shows up. It wont fucking go way. annoying as hell when playing Css

ive only had it for five months! Its still under warranty though, Im just going to have to deal with the hassle of mailing it to texas for repairs and waiting for it come back. I guess i just really pissed that i have to use my old crt for a screen now

3. Default

My ati radieon 4350 I bought at best buy for 70 bucks

after installing it it worked fine for about 3 or 4 weeks then on start up it started making this weird, going nuts turbo like fan noise for 10 minutes till it calms down and goes back to normal.

and reciently if it doesn't start making noise on start up it just starts smelling like the fan motor is burning itself out and the only way to remedy this is to shut the computer down, spin the fan a little and restart the computer.

basically im going to use this thing till it burns out on me, and the next ones going to be a nvidia with a heat sink, no more fucking fans and no more fucking ati.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 10-17-2009 at 03:09 AM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    I have something to rant about ! My Damn MONITOR. Just the other day this shows up. It wont fucking go way. annoying as hell when playing Css

ive only had it for five months! Its still under warranty though, Im just going to have to deal with the hassle of mailing it to texas for repairs and waiting for it come back. I guess i just really pissed that i have to use my old crt for a screen now
    did you try testing the monitor with another pc or the pc with another monitor?

or if you got it online does it have any bad reviews that indicate the same prob?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    My car's water pump has a leak of epic proportions, and I am having to fill it up with water/radiator fluid at least a couple of times a day.
    What part is leaking? The coolant tubes or is the leak in the inlet/outlet pipe somewhere?

I need to fix the amplifier knob on my power amp. Other than that, I can't think of anything that is broken. There's just a lot of work around the house.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    What part is leaking? The coolant tubes or is the leak in the inlet/outlet pipe somewhere?
    you should take pictures of your leak and have walter fix it via the forums. lol. I hear he's 'fixer'.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    you should take pictures of your leak and have walter fix it via the forums. lol. I hear he's 'fixer'.
    There is a simple solution to all of life's problems.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post

Lmao.. I was just looking to buy an Acer monitor last night.. I found a really nice one for 150 dollars. Was going to get two..

As for my rant?.. Well, I still have yet to figure out the frequency I need to play over the phone to knock people out.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

My trucks gear indicator broke yesterday. It shows as 1st gear all the time. Both xbox 360 controllers "stick". My big headphones broke, easily fixed with solder.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    It's... Somewhere that wouldn't be easy to reach. Would take about $1,000 to fix, and I've already spent over $2,000 in repairs on this car in the past year and a half, so it's time to move on. I'm getting a new car, though I hate to do that... It'll probably cost less than maintaining this one, though.