Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: a new kind of dumbass

1. Default

"We all start somewhere."

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    True fact is, still around and never private.
    Very true.... GS-ZM has a server.... we may have taken a break to play L4D but most members are back and very active. Honestly I will only play Zombie Mod in the GS-ZM server. Still cant beat IBIS Gun Game and Pub though....

3. Default

listen I cant turn around without someone destroying my cade, alright maybe a separate server is a little extreme but the only other thing I can think of is that the main page when you join the server says this:

IBIS SERVER RULES

1. IF A CADE IS SET UP THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BREAK INTO IT TO GET IN REGARDLESS IF THE ZOMBIE HAS SPAWNED OR NOT, DOING SO WILL RESULT IN A 2 HOUR BAN BY THE ADMIN ON AT THAT TIME

IBIS FEATURES

PARACHUTES: HOLD YOUR USE KEY (E BY DEFAULT) WHILE FALLING IN MID AIR TO ACTIVATE THE PARACHUTE

THERE IS NO !ZSPAWN HERE, ONCE YOUR DEAD YOU STAY DEAD

TO CHANGE CLASS TYPE !ZMENU THE CLASSES ARE AS FOLLOWS
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Very true.... GS-ZM has a server.... we may have taken a break to play L4D but most members are back and very active. Honestly I will only play Zombie Mod in the GS-ZM server. Still cant beat IBIS Gun Game and Pub though....
    True True, Love IBIS GG. ZM ehh.. only cause of the population, and that population gets very annoying at times. And SCREW parachutes! Wish it would just be removed all together.