I have started noticing that newcomers to the zm server seem to think that they are in charge and the best in the game. For instance i was building a cade and 2 newbies decided it was there cade, needless to say it failed bringing me down with them. when i asked them to stop messing with the cade they seem to just shrug me off.

i really don't know how much more of it i can take. I would suggest to them to go watch James' videos but most of these people don't get as much into this as we tend to. I'm just getting fed up with all of this stuff. I mean, i know im in there for fun to take a break from reality and we have these dumbasses who just mess it up for everyone. between that and people just opening doors for zombies, literally. on atex we had set up a cade in one of the rooms that has a skylight, btw it could only be opened from the inside. well we were holding it off great and suddenly a jumper appears among us. as it turns out a newbie named bling had opened the skylight and just let the zombie in.