Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Damion says hello and stop failing, j/k

1. Default Damion says hello and stop failing, j/k

Hello, I'm writing this because I've been playing on IBIS's zombie server for a while now and figured it's a good time to join the ranks of admin and protect what is so dear to me *tear*. Anyways, I'm 20, I play CSS (obviously) and hope to see you in-game sometime.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Damion View Post
    Hello, I'm writing this because I've been playing on IBIS's zombie server for a while now and figured it's a good time to join the ranks of admin and protect what is so dear to me *tear*. Anyways, I'm 20, I play CSS (obviously) and hope to see you in-game sometime.
    Thank You for joining the IBIS community, I hope you enjoy your stay, i love you honey
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

Holy-Sonic stopping hitting on all the newcomers.

Welcome Damion.

4. Default

omg, your the trackball demon! gasp

5. Default

Salutations and welcome to the IBIS forums. I've seen you a few times I believe. Hope to see you in-game some more.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Welcome to the forums ^_^
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

7. Default

hello

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

Damn we are just letting anyone in here anymore! lol anyways good to have have your join and have an Epic Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is............. IBIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Default

welcome man lol glad to see you have admin now now use your ban hammer on them noobs XD

10. Default

thx everyone have fun p'wning