Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just got admin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    i just don't get why so many people would wanna get admin its like getting a stick when everyone has a piece of grass i'm saying that we need a quality control for admins such as in applying or something like that i'm sorry i was went off like that but just really ANYONE being admin is just a no no in my book but its zero choice if he wants to put a admin application or not
    I agree that there should be applications but, shit don't work like that.

2. Default

no as in they must know some of the admins be a good regualar and have half of teh admins vote on them or something

3. Default new admins

no as in they must know some of the admins be a good regualar and have half of teh admins vote on them or something
    well, if anything you can see my zombie activity is extremely high, but I agree, it would be easier if there was a rank minimum or something like that, or that they had to get a recommendation from an existing admin.

I agree with you mastercheff, but if you don't say things with some respect then you can't expect to get any back.

4. Default

lol its 100% like any regular's is

5. Default

i just don't get why so many people would wanna get admin its like getting a stick when everyone has a piece of grass i'm saying that we need a quality control for admins such as in applying or something like that i'm sorry i was went off like that but just really ANYONE being admin is just a no no in my book but its zero choice if he wants to put a admin application or not
    Um..

What..

More admins = More eyes, more server money, more booze money for zero.

Damion has good intentions and I played with him today, hes gunna be as good an admins as any of us.

6. Default

hello

Maynard - The WCS Guy