Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just got admin

1. Default Just got admin

hey everyone, zero, I have been playing on the zombie server for a while now usually late at night and decided to get admin today, just posting this to say hello to those who see me in-game or those who haven't seen me yet, and as an easy way for Zero to respond once it goes through.

Hope to join the fight against cade breaking and help noobs grow up faster ASAP!

Thanks,
    Damion(the anti-fail)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Damion View Post
    hey everyone, zero, I have been playing on the zombie server for a while now usually late at night and decided to get admin today, just posting this to say hello to those who see me in-game or those who haven't seen me yet, and as an easy way for Zero to respond once it goes through.

Hope to join the fight against cade breaking and help noobs grow up faster ASAP!

Thanks,
    Damion(the anti-fail)
    OMG wow don't abuse please
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

sry D:

4. Default

GL and welcome to the admin hood.

5. Default

ban hammer how many fucking admins do we fucking need

6. Default You gots issues? yes?

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    seriously, wth is your problem? If I abuse I'll get kicked from admin... otherwise what's the issue? 11 more dollars a month for the server and another set of eyes also.

7. Default

Mastercheff..

"You cannot judge without being judged yourself."

Damion, congrats on getting admin. If you need help with anything feel free to ask.

A word of advice though.. It's easier to go into spectate for 5 minutes, freeze someone and explain to them what they're doing wrong and how to fix it so they never do it again, instead of banning them from the server only for them to come back and do it again, not learning a thing.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    OMG wow don't abuse please
    Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    How about you both shut the fuck up before giving a new admin shit?

Welcome to the ranks, Damion. If you need help there are plenty of people here who can give you some valuable pointers.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    How about you both shut the fuck up before giving a new admin shit?

Welcome to the ranks, Damion. If you need help there are plenty of people here who can give you some valuable pointers.
    i don't get why you get all aggressive at me what have i done to you?
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

10. Default

i just don't get why so many people would wanna get admin its like getting a stick when everyone has a piece of grass i'm saying that we need a quality control for admins such as in applying or something like that i'm sorry i was went off like that but just really ANYONE being admin is just a no no in my book but its zero choice if he wants to put a admin application or not