Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DoD anyone?

1. Default DoD anyone?

just checking if anyone here plays...

also... tell me all the free games i can get through steam. Just found ZPanicSource...
    Last edited by yours' truely; 10-16-2009 at 11:30 PM.

2. Default

Darkest of Days?.. Great game..

Day of Defeat? Kinda got old.. And really boring.. Rather play Battlefield: Bad Company. I hear the second one is coming out on PC.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Darkest of Days?.. Great game..

Day of Defeat? Kinda got old.. And really boring.. Rather play Battlefield: Bad Company. I hear the second one is coming out on PC.
    Yeah I Don't Have It But I Heard That Darkest Days Was A Good Game I Have Demo But Never Got Chance To Play It

P.s. Does It Have Zombies?
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    just checking if anyone here plays...

also... tell me all the free games i can get through steam. Just found ZPanicSource...
    yea i used to DoDs scrim for my old clan, i still play DoDs and DoD
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Also You Can Play " Bio Shock ", I've Tried It (For Like 4 Minutes) But Got To Scared And Quickly Shut It Off LoL OMG That Was Scary!!!! Idk If It's Free Though ( I Doubt It Is ) But I Do Know You Can Play The Demo
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

6. Default

i ment day of defeat. I guess there could be zombies if someone was able to make their own zombie mod for it. It is a HL2 game after all.

Darkest of Days? I'll go look it up. tks.

7. Default

Getcha, I would like you to play Dead Space.

So far, whenever I want to relax, it's a great game for doing so. Much slower paced than counterstrike.

Have anyone played Darkest of Days though? It really wasn't that bad. I'm looking forward to a sequel.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

If you mean Day of Defeat: Source then hell yeah.

Fun game to play.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

Have anyone played Darkest of Days though? It really wasn't that bad. I'm looking forward to a sequel.
    just looked at the website. i may have to get it.

10. Default

You should wait until it comes down in price. By then, the second one should be out, that way you won't have to wait.