Thread: Get rid of the Eva on WCS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Get rid of the Eva on WCS

Seriously. Incredibly overpowered.

Also the amount of levels required to get a certain race is too low.

Thank you.

2. Default

That race is so overpowered that people are now using it as a form of harassment. It really needs to get balanced or removed.

3. Default

I agree all it takes it one good eva to lead a whole team to victory.

4. Default

the eva is 100% fine. what we need is 2 have noobs stop bitching about the races constantly. if you don't like eva, then get on an anti eva class, and pwwn the fucking thing intstead of crying about them.

either play anti eva

or improve your skill and kill the damn thing, it's not hard.

the only thing id agree on is that it's lvl requirment should be raised to use it.

the majority of people who bitch about eva are the people who never buy guns, and just buy xp... well sorry but there's 2 huge diffs between lvling and actually playing WCS. playing WCS means changing up your classes regularly, and needing 2 properly arm yourself. it's amazing how many people chump out when they have a challenge presented 2 them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmurder187 View Post
    I agree all it takes it one good eva to lead a whole team to victory.
    Lmfao... sure. that must be why I was pwwning 2 evas at once yesturday, and leading the CT team 2 victory with athena right? youve been playing on wcs like what 3 days? come on ...

it's not like I hardcore defend Eva cause I'm an Eva whore, or even someone who uses them often. I defend them cause they're not hard 2 kill lol, just prefect your aim, and learn how 2 shoot people in the head, it's quit simple. and with there being so many races that just destroy eva...

like I said, raising the lvl cap would be a good idea. it's only taking new wcs server players about 4-6 days 2 unlock eva, and that's just 2 quick. I think bumping it up 2 lvl 550 or 600 would obviously make for FAR less eva's, but also those who would be playing them would be more then likely server regulars and people who wouldn't abuse playing them.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-26-2009 at 12:03 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Maynard, I'd love to know what race "destroys" the eva.

6. Default

Undead.

So easy.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Undead.

So easy.
    How?

All it is is a invisible race that can run fast and explode on death. Out of range of the eva and not nearly as fast or as powerful.

as for classes that pwwn eva..
    shadow hunter
    athena
    molecule
    Hell Hunter
    Die Xonvert
    =Jack=
    Vegabond
    And what skills give those races the advantage? Especially the vagabond. That race is more annoying than hard to play against (no I haven't used it).

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Maynard, I'd love to know what race "destroys" the eva.
    first of all, you're pissing me off, everytime I look at your pics I crave egg nog.... and it's not out yet....

as for classes that pwwn eva..
    shadow hunter
    athena
    molecule
    Hell Hunter
    Die Xonvert
    =Jack=
    Vegabond

enjoy.

Maynard - The WCS Guy