Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: .*.Tattoos.*.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Yeah, only problem what I have done is about 1000$ LOL.

There are people who say you will regret any tattoo you get. There may be some you will, but before you truly decide to get one, research it. Make it have some meaning to you. My 5 finished tattoo's can be explained to reflect a period in my life, something to remind myself what i have been through.

Search your area for a tattoo ARTIST. see their work, stop by their shop for a few days and watch them work. If you aren't comfortable with how they do things don't get your work done by them. I have been given the advice to stop by at least 10 shops around you. I personally checked about 18 shops within a 45min drive of me and settled on the first shop I checked out. Ask friends, family, co workers, even other tattooists. Most will give an honest opinion of someones work. Do not take a tattoo lightly, yes you can get it removed but most say it hurts more for removal then it does for the the tattoo, let alone the cost X_X.

I am in no way trying to discourage you from getting a tattoo, in fact I hope you do decide to get one. I just want you to make a wise choice and get something you wont frown upon down the road.

-Envy

P.S. don't forget to tip your artist they will <3 you and try to work better for you if you return. (repeat business at a shop generally gets you discounts on tattoo's)

????????????????? I have 3 tattys

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I have a tattoo of all of your moms on my butt. I had to have a really big butt to fit them all on it. I got implants.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ????????????????? I have 3 tattys
    Sorry the first part was to you, the rest was to getcha who said they were looking for ideas

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    damn man.. thats going to be one really expensive tattoo when it is all done.

@masta:dont tell me youre gay now?? please say it isnt so..
    It's not so, this new sig just blows compared to the old one you had.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    It's not so, this new sig just blows compared to the old one you had.
    I whole-heartedly disagree.

Ren has a big chubby dumper?! OSHIT!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

lol. yea i dont think a tramp stamp would be a good idea for a tattoo.. its kinda cliche and people will not look at you with a positive outlook.. but its your choice. do what makes you happy
    And That's Why I'm Not Getting It Now LAWLz
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn