Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: .*.Tattoos.*.

Arrow .*.Tattoos.*.

Do Any Of You Have Any Tattoos? If You Do Take Picture Of It And Post It Up In Here

Also
    I Was Thinkig Of Getting A Tattoo (The One On Your Lower Back Just Above Butt, Or Some Tiny Kind Right Near Belly Button ect ect) But I'm Kinda Scared Because Its Permanent So Idk... ?
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

2. Default

don't get one. period

1. Don't get a tramp stamp unless you're prepared for people to call it a tramp stamp for the rest of your life.

2. Don't get one on or near your stomach if you're planning on reproducing in any point in time.

3. ???

4. Profit!

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post

don't get one. period
    Lawlz!!!!

Why? Anyways Are You Crazy!? That Tribal Is HUGE!!!!! I Don't Want It That Big Lmao I Would Want Something Like This :::Still Trying To Find Something I Have In Mind To Show:::

.::Edit::.

For The Tribal, I'd Probably Get Something Like This, Anything Bigger Is Just Ew To Me

.:.Edit.:.

As For The Belly Button Tattoo, I Already Know What I Would Want It To Look Like, It Would Be A LiL Tiny Leaf With A LiL LadyBug On It With A Tiny Drop Of Water About To Fall Off Of It (It would Be Rightttt Near Or Kind Of "In It" Like The Stem Would Be Coming Out From The Belly Button ^^)

If I Do Get A Tattoo I'll Never Get Another Ever Again!!! One Is Enough For Me ^^
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 10-19-2009 at 04:25 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    1. Don't get a tramp stamp unless you're prepared for people to call it a tramp stamp for the rest of your life.

2. Don't get one on or near your stomach if you're planning on reproducing in any point in time.

3. ???

4. Profit!
    true that true that.

you will regrett it for ever.

but hey, it's your body, it's your choice. Do what ever makes you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post

3. ???

4. Profit!
    1. Hahaha If They Do I Will Get Them Back... I Will Get Them Back Gooood

2. After Pregnancy I Can Always Tighting Up Again And Besides I'm Not Planning On Having A Child Till I'm Married & Financially Ready

3. *** Now Post Your Pictures Of Your Tattoos ***

4. *** PROFIT ***

tattoos are dumb
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Tramp stamp = Bullseye

Your boyfriend/fiance/husband/cousin, whatever he is, will appreciate it Getcha... makes for GREAT target practice.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Tramp stamp = Bullseye

Your boyfriend/fiance/husband/cousin, whatever he is, will appreciate it Getcha... makes for GREAT target practice.
    lol. yea i dont think a tramp stamp would be a good idea for a tattoo.. its kinda cliche and people will not look at you with a positive outlook.. but its your choice. do what makes you happy

i wish i had a tattoo to post up. sometime when i get older i want to get hieroglyphics wrapped around my thigh in black. and on the other thigh i want to get egyptian gods wrapped around it. or just something with either a mayan or egyptian influence..

oh and while were on the subject of tats, my dad was in the navy and he ended up getting some chicks initials he thought he was in love with tattooed on his forearm and now hes married to another woman (my mom.) so make your choice wisely haha

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    lol. yea i dont think a tramp stamp would be a good idea for a tattoo.. its kinda cliche and people will not look at you with a positive outlook.. but its your choice. do what makes you happy

i wish i had a tattoo to post up. sometime when i get older i want to get hieroglyphics wrapped around my thigh in black. and on the other thigh i want to get egyptian gods wrapped around it. or just something with either a mayan or egyptian influence..

oh and while were on the subject of tats, my dad was in the navy and he ended up getting some chicks initials he thought he was in love with tattooed on his forearm and now hes married to another woman (my mom.) so make your choice wisely haha
    Stop discouraging the Downzy!

Getcha, have you thought of any designs you want for your "lower back" tattoo yet?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.