Code:
M 06/11/2008 - 02:57:44: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [-=NYS=- C.O. | ibis] [STEAM_0:1:3309157] Executed :  Kick (By Admin) [Stamp] [STEAM_0:0:9826361] kickid 1294 You were kicked by Admin
M 06/11/2008 - 02:58:00: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [-=NYS=- C.O. | ibis] [STEAM_0:1:3309157] Executed :  Kick (By Admin) [Stamp] [STEAM_0:0:9826361] kickid 1621 You were kicked by Admin
M 06/11/2008 - 02:58:23: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [-=NYS=- C.O. | ibis] [STEAM_0:1:3309157] Executed :  Banned (By Admin) [Stamp] [STEAM_0:0:9826361] banid 10080 1622 kick
The time between the kicks is clearly way to low for anyone to have actually say anything or for a real warning.

The actual ban took place <1min after the first kick. Considering it takes a minimum of lets say 5 seconds (being very generous) to connect and lets say 3 seconds to join a team he was only on the server for about 8 seconds after the first kick. Also it would take you at least 3 seconds to kick him again so that would give him about 3 seconds to start flipping out and you about 1 second to cut him off and tell him to stop disrespecting admins.

Also if you actually wanted to tell him he was doing something wrong and be able to uninterruptedly inform him why not at least mute him before the first kick.

I am not saying stamp did not do wrong, I am saying that this situation should have been handled differently. NYS was right for his kick but I do think that the ban is to harsh considering that I do not believe stamp was giving an actual chance after reconnecting from his first kick.

NYS is a good admin and I am sure that in the future he will take the time to mute first then kick only if the player is totally out of control and is trying to change their name to say shit in the future. Now that I have made it clear what the way to deal with people verbally abusing anyone I trust that other admins will heed this.

For players that are having issues with chat:
Mute->Kick->Mute->Ban

When I see this formula spread across a reasonable amount of time I know that the admin made it clear to the player that they were doing something wrong and the player continued to act out of line.

Admins please use this in the future, also I would like to point out that this topic should have been better placed in the unban me section. As abuse would be from an admin continuously doing something like this just to try to show his power or from an admin that is banning someone and others on a rampage.

This is more of a case of admin misuse that admin abuse. Admins make mistakes and misuse admin that is what the unban me section is for this topic is moved to where it belongs and is closed.

Stamp is unbaned and I hope I can bet will not be disrespecting players anymore and also that people such as him that do act out of line are muted and Fully informed to S T F U!