Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NYS Ban Stamp

1. Default NYS Ban Stamp

From this day, all abuse reports must be formatted and contain the following information:

Admin's INGAME name:-=NYS=- C.O. | ibis
    You're INGAME name:Stamp

How did he/she abuse
    I am reporting this on behalf of Stamp for im not sure if he would of even realised to do this. Earlier about 3:10 am EST Stamp was banned for making a joke comment about NYS, No warning as stated, no kick, no mute, not anything. An instant 7 day ban. I have heard about his abuse before, and I personally feel as though he went to far this time.

2. Default

First off, you wasnt even there, second let him post his own complaint, third, i did warn him after 2 kicks, 4th, 7 day ban for Disrespecting me 3 times after several warnings and kicks.

You were also being disrespectful and I let it slide.

And if those statements by me arent true, the logs be can be checked.

Have a Wonderful Day !

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    First off, you wasnt even there, second let him post his own complaint, third, i did warn him after 2 kicks, 4th, 7 day ban for Disrespecting me 3 times after several warnings and kicks.

You were also being disrespectful and I let it slide.

And if those statements by me arent true, the logs be can be checked.

Have a Wonderful Day !
    There was no warning.

When I rejoined the server after the first kick, I immediately heard Pollyanna saying "hey be nice to stamp" then: kicked a second time.

When I rejoined the third time, again I hear Pollyanna "why are you doing that?" No response on your part: only a third kick and a ban.

And don't bullshit (pardon my language, don't know if your guys' forums are censored for language). I didn't disrespect you multiple times after multiple warnings and kicks. That's a fucking lie outright. Everytime I rejoined the server there wasn't even time for me to "disrespect you." The only time I had to say anything over the mic was to say "Polly, he kicked me because I said C.O.s were gay" before you banned me. If you misconstrue that as disrespect, you need to pay a little more attention. Polly asked, you never answered, so I clarified the situation for her. There was 1 (I say again, ONE) situation of disrespect. That was my immature and sarcastic retaliatory response to you being asinine, "C.O.'s are gay." I said it once. After that, like I said, I wasn't even given time to fart in your general direction.

No offense, no disrespect intended, you came into the server and disrespected me for starters. I don't care if you're admin or not, not good public relations for admins to come in and disrespect gamers. If you can't handle a little sarcasm without acting irrationally, I don't know how you work for NYS DoCs. I have several friends that work in Corrections, so my remark about C.O.s be "gay" wasn't me being literal. You be a sarcastic prick, I'll be one.

As stated, no offense nor disrespect intended. I just find it somewhat implausible for several IBIS admins to play with me in the server from 2130 hrs EST to roughly 0300 hrs EST without a single God forsakened problem.

4. Default

Serve your 7 days well and make sure you abide by the rules of the server. I hope you learn your lesson after those 7 days to respect ALL CLAN MEMBERS and ADMINS.

5. Default

Serve your 7 days well and make sure you abide by the rules of the server. I hope you learn your lesson after those 7 days to respect ALL CLAN MEMBERS and ADMINS.
    Thanks for the advice, but I'd rather see a reply from someone higher up in the chain of command than you. No offense, but I think that was quite irrational last night. And for your information, liquid was in the server last night. Why do you think he made this thread. Seems kind of funny I had 2 different instances of your fellow clan members rolling up to bat for me while you were acting out (Polly in server and liquid here in the forums.)

By the way, thanks liquid (and Polly). At the time I was kicked last night, it was time for me to hit the hay anyways. Figured I'd make an account in the morning and make a rational post rather than be tired and angry and make an imprudent post.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stamp View Post
    Thanks for the advice, but I'd rather see a reply from someone higher up in the chain of command than you. No offense, but I think that was quite irrational last night. And for your information, liquid was in the server last night. Why do you think he made this thread. Seems kind of funny I had 2 different instances of your fellow clan members rolling up to bat for me while you were acting out (Polly in server and liquid here in the forums.)

By the way, thanks liquid (and Polly). At the time I was kicked last night, it was time for me to hit the hay anyways. Figured I'd make an account in the morning and make a rational post rather than be tired and angry and make an imprudent post.
    Let me correct you. They are not clan members. You were mistaken when you thought that you can mouth off and disrespect other admins because you know Liquid and Polly. It makes me laugh when people like you think they can break the rules because they KNOW *standard admins*. Not IBIS Clan Members. It makes me laugh when regulars get too comfortable and they start thinking they can do whatever they want.
    Im going to make it plain and simple. Dont make disrespecting remarks especially to an IBIS member whom you dont even know. You can cry here all you want but your 7 days will not be overturned. You dont seem to get it. I didnt act irrational. I acted on enforcing the rules that are established in this server. Dont try and act all innocent in the forum claiming that I didnt give you warnings. After I kicked you, mind you not once, but twice from the server and YOU STILL were mouthing off to me. That granted you the temp ban on you. Again, enjoy your 7 days vacation from the IBIS Zombie server.

7. Default

Just stop, don t make it a flame war and come back in a week. Just think before saying anything on the mic.

Peace

8. Default

nah, it shouldn't be a week. didn't you see what he said, he just repeated over he mic what he said, he didn't say it directly again to C.O.

what i see, he disrespected c.o. one time, got kicked multi times then banned. That isn't continuous disrespect, a week ban for that is bs.

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    nah, it shouldn't be a week. didn't you see what he said, he just repeated over he mic what he said, he didn't say it directly again to C.O.

what i see, he disrespected c.o. one time, got kicked multi times then banned. That isn't continuous disrespect, a week ban for that is bs.
    agreed. may be a 5 min ban

10. Default

Well...i think that pple that come on our servers appreciate to be respected and everyone should be respected, especially clan members and admins....5 minutes bans???? How can it be taken seriously....

Since I wasn t there and i respect NY CO judment, i totally back him up...DO NOT DISRESPECT A CLAN MEMBER / ADMIN... or serve your time.

Peace