Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Yooo its me Tragedy! IM BACCCKKK

1. Default

well where the fuck have you been you tool...

as for here not much has changed, Deprodigy got in the clan and dutch, june, and midget, arnt really around. NYS, Dual, MBP, Wicked, and ZERO are running the show, Jigsaw is gonna be busy for the next few months.

you still dating that same girl, cuz if you are, get more picks for the avatar section...
    Last edited by Rapedollar$; 10-19-2009 at 08:51 PM.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

How long ago were you active?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

A long time. It's probabaly been....shit.....uhm, 3 years? 2 years? I can't really recall.

Sup RAPE! Yeah man still dating the same chick. I pulled up this page and was like "remember this?" and she was like "oh god..." hahaha.

It's good to see that some of my old pals are still around, and running the show eh? Even better!

I'll try to get Ash to take some more hot photos so I can update the Avatars...those photos are old as dirt.

4. Default

Still here kickin it live as always. How you been son !?

5. Default

Welcome back Tragedy, you must have left a little after i did if you were gone for like 2 years lol.

Yeah it has been a while but im ready to brush back up on my skills and rep with my boys! It's been too long. WoW got boring as fuck...Diablo 2 can just suck on my ass....CSS is where it's at!

Any new good maps and such?

7. Default

Nice to meet you, tragedy.

Name's Christmas. Started playing regularly on IBIS in February (?), so I'm relatively new to the community.

Nice to see another clan member come out of the woodwork. Not enough of them active anymore.

I'll be playing a lot like I used to. :-)

I am currently downloading CSS from Steam via my CrossOver program allowing me to run it on my iMac. :-)

I've been wanting to play for a while but since I switched over to an iMac a year or so ago I realized I couldn't...because I will never install Windows on my Mac...haha. Then I found this program from Code Weavers called CrossOver and it does a bunch of shit and basically allows you to run any windows program/game on your Mac/Linux blah blah based computers. It's sick! 60% downloaded thus far. Fuck im anxious.

Why the hell did you buy a mac?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Because my Mac is fuckin awesome that's why. Hahaha. I was sick of PC's always slowing down for one reason or another, needing anti-virus, needing to do disc cleanup and defrag and stuff. Bought a Mac...haven't had any issues for over a year now and it's fast as fuck and has great specs. :-)

QUESTION: How do I make it where when I scroll my mouse wheel it instantly switches between my other weapon options? I can't remember how...but right now all it does is show me what else I have it's annoying as hell.
    Last edited by Tragedy; 10-20-2009 at 10:49 AM.