Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Yooo its me Tragedy! IM BACCCKKK

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    QUESTION: How the fuck do you type in game again? I completely forgot. Also...how do I make it where when I scroll my mouse wheel it instantly switches between my other weapon options? I can't remember how...but right now all it does is show me what else I have it's annoying as hell.
    To type to everyone, default key is "y". To type only to your team, default key is "u".

Go to Options > Keyboard > Advanced (Button)... check those two boxes in there.

I believe that's what it is in Source... in 1.6 you just open up console and type "hud_fastswitch 1"

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

I'll be playing a lot like I used to. :-)

I am currently downloading CSS from Steam via my CrossOver program allowing me to run it on my iMac. :-)

I've been wanting to play for a while but since I switched over to an iMac a year or so ago I realized I couldn't...because I will never install Windows on my Mac...haha. Then I found this program from Code Weavers called CrossOver and it does a bunch of shit and basically allows you to run any windows program/game on your Mac/Linux blah blah based computers. It's sick! 60% downloaded thus far. Fuck im anxious.
    Play pub. Do not play GG.

Seriously.

I'll play Pub once I brush up on my skills in some random Deathmatches and shit. Do you guys remember those code things that you type in to adjust shit? The one that shows framerate and such...but then there was also 2-3 codes to type in that really improved my accuracy a long time ago...NYS would know what I was talking about. I can't remember shit.

4. Default

I'll play Pub once I brush up on my skills in some random Deathmatches and shit. Do you guys remember those code things that you type in to adjust shit? The one that shows framerate and such...but then there was also 2-3 codes to type in that really improved my accuracy a long time ago...NYS would know what I was talking about. I can't remember shit.
    net_graph 3

I believe that is the command. As far as those "codes" are concerned I have no clue.

5. Default

Yeh, net_graph 3 is the shit. Shift it to the lower middle of your screen by typing "net_graphpos 2" in console. So much better down there.

And I think you're referring to your rates? Maybe?

rate 25000
    cl_cmdrate 100
    cl_updaterate 100

EDIT: OH! Don't forget cl_crosshairscale 2500

yessss those are it. thanks bud.

where are all you guys? i've been sitting here ownin up the Pub and no one from ibis is on, lol.

8. Default

Is there ANYONE in the PUB with you right now? That server is usually dead unless we invite people into it. I'll jump on when I get home later tonight.

Haha I logged off and typed that but I was in there with like 6 other people. We were all playin together for a while too.

10. Default

welcome to the forums or welcome back, hope to see you in game.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg