Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: im leaving for a while

1. Default

must of not done that great of a job jumping the guy if he's able 2 know who jumped him Lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    He's Not Like That Anymore That Was Like Over 3 Years Ago When He Did That!!!! Me & Him Are Only 22 We Both Work And We Have Plans For The Future!!!!! And Anyways Why Does This All Matter To You!?!?! You Know I Actually Feel Bad For You, Because You Must Be Some Nobody To Judge Someone Elses Life Like That Just To Make Yourself Feel Better!!!!!!!!!
    Grow Up And Get A Life!!!!!!!!
    once a criminal always a criminal. and yes you will have a future, your children will be the second (or third, who knows what kind of terrible parents you have) generation criminals. make sure daddy teaches them how to pick locks and lie to the cops and how much fun butt rape in prison is...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    once a criminal always a criminal.

not really. I managed 2 change my life around.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    not really. I managed 2 change my life around.
    Of course people can change. Don't take Nemesis too seriously.

On the other hand: Once a Marine, Always a Marine!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Of course people can change. Don't take Nemesis too seriously.

On the other hand: Once a Marine, Always a Marine!
    You have to become one first.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You have to become one first.
    I lol'd hard!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    And I'm Sure You Live With Your Parents Still ^^
    Lmao wrong ! Try again cuntrag !

8. Default

you guys have no right to speak like that you dont know what their lives is like and what kind of hardships they or he was going through that he had to resort to that not everyone has rich parents to take care of them

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMafioso View Post
    you guys have no right to speak like that you dont know what their lives is like and what kind of hardships they or he was going through that he had to resort to that not everyone has rich parents to take care of them
    This is the internet. If they choose to bring their personal lives into it, then they should also be prepared for criticism and mockery. This is what makes the internet so entertaining.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMafioso View Post
    Life is hard. That is no excuse to participate in illegal activities simply because that is the "easy out".

Until people realize this the world will continue to be afflicted with scum who do nothing but profit from the severe afflictions of the weak.