Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: im leaving for a while

1. Default

I never understood why people get offended when others make judgements about them over the internet.

It's the internet. Not "I can do what I want without anyone making a statement about my character land".

I didn't even judge anyone here.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I never understood why people get offended when others make judgements about them over the internet.

It's the internet. Not "I can do what I want without anyone making a statement about my character land".
    Meh, it's human nature to judge one another. If not, there would never be war, everyone would live in one country, political parties wouldn't exist, you would be friends with that creepy guy at work and all hell would break loose.

I'm perfectly happy spewing out my bullshit on the internet. If they talk shit about it they're either getting trolled and they don't know it or I just don't care. Either way it's funny.

People are so-srs.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

3. Default

Hit Jason Vorhees with a 40
    Stuck a suppository up his ass
    And made him tell me a story

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

I just want to reiterate, because this bears repeating in greater detail:

Life is a bitch. There is no storybook ending for the majority of us. You are going to face adversity in your life no matter what path you take in life. It may be now, tomorrow, or years from now. But that is what makes success so wonderful, because it was such a bitch to get there in the first place. Now you can take the fact life is an unrelenting abyss of pain and misery and give up (whether it be by selling drugs, using drugs as a means to run away from your problems, ending your own life, or taking some other easy way out that will hurt yourself and others), or you can take each little bit of failure and learn from it. Don't have a job? Go out and find one while managing your funds. Don't have money? Cut your meaningless expenses. Don't have an education? Go to a community college and look up financial aid, loans, and scholarships. Don't have good grades in college or school? Try harder. Talk to an advisor. Join a study group and find some way to learn the material better. Join a social group. Find a healthy outlet (exercise, activities) and use that to vent your frustrations. Ask for a raise at your work. Be outgoing. Talk to the woman/man sitting at the counter of your favorite coffee place, even if you are 90% sure you are going to get rejected. Be someone who makes the most out of life. Act like you only have one week to experience everything around you.

You make your own breaks. Go out and make them if life is tough. Don't make excuses for things that may or may not be your own fault. You can only fail if you give up.
    I agree 100%

And I must say.. You are going to get very far in life, I can tell !!! Just never give up!!! Stay True, Stay You
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    I agree 100%

And I must say.. You are going to get very far in life, I can tell !!! Just never give up!!! Stay True, Stay You
    HOLY FUCKSHIT, BATMAN!

You actually let go of your Downz for a minute while you were typing... but then it came back.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

you should open a theme park.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you should open a theme park.
    I don't get it.

8. Default

we only judge you because we're better than you, thats all...