Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaaaaaaarggg! Clone!

1. Default Aaaaaaaarggg! Clone!

He was freaking giving everyone tons of health while we were playing nipperhouse on pub and it was driving me crazy! EVERY ROUND!

I'm not even allowed to give health or cash, but this crazy motherfucker can!?

I want my FOURTY RANKS back!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mallissin View Post
    he was freaking giving everyone tons of health while we were playing nipperhouse on pub and it was driving me crazy! Every round!

I want my fourty ranks back!
    I agree one hundred fucking percent!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    He was freaking giving everyone tons of health while we were playing nipperhouse on pub and it was driving me crazy! EVERY ROUND!

I want my FOURTY RANKS back!
    1. Ranks are arbitrary. Who gives a damn what your rank is?

2. How does Clone even have this ability? Last time I checked he abused it like a mofo on gg.

Stop, Clone.

4. Default

I thought it was funny, at first, then I realized he was just doing it to annoy people since his admin will be done at the end of the month.

And I had me some ragecake, and screamed at my monitor for 3 minutes.

Then he left. True story.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Oh Hush!

Clone Just Knows How To Make The Game Fun For Everyone, No One Has A Problem With It But You 2! Infact Everyone LOVES Clone Because Of His Silly Crazy Goofy And Extremely Strange Personality!!!!11 LoL Stop Your Whining You Sillys

DramaDramaDrama DramaDramaDrama
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

And I had me some ragecake, and screamed at my monitor for 3 minutes.

Then he left. True story.
    Lawlz!!!! I Just Did The Most Retarded Laugh Just Now Rofl!!!!!!!!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Oh Hush!

Clone Just Knows How To Make The Game Fun For Everyone, No One Has A Problem With It But You 2! Infact Everyone LOVES Clone Because Of His Silly Crazy Goofy And Extremely Strange Personality!!!!11 LoL Stop Your Whining You Sillys

STFU you're fuck'en retarded. I don't take anyone's feedback serious that wants a tramp stamp. Go do something like accidentally falling into a sewer manhole. Let Clone do that shit when I'm around. You're offcially a moron once again.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    You're offcially a moron once again.
    She stopped being a moron?! WHEN?!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Oh Hush!

your mother shouldn't have drank so much when she was having you...

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    STFU you're fuck'en retarded. I don't take anyone's feedback serious that wants a tramp stamp. Go do something like accidentally falling into a sewer manhole. Let Clone do that shit when I'm around. You're offcially a moron once again.
    Nys What's You're Problem With Me!? You Always Start With Me And It's Really Starting To Get Annoying!!! Seriously, Grow Up!!!