Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse what?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    gtfo kid.
    Lol. Someone's seems a bit angry. past your bed time.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Lol. Someone's seems a bit angry. past your bed time.
    Yea i get cranky when i dont get my sleep. makes me wanna hunt down bootlegging kids like you that steal other peoples clans without even switching up the name.

3. Default

Yea i get cranky when i dont get my sleep. makes me wanna hunt down bootlegging kids like you that steal other peoples clans without even switching up the name.
    Lawl. Someone doesn't move on. Your not even good at zm, or even a person who can lead his way out of wall mart.owhy even both with an argument that you will not even win, and yet cause more uneeded bickering. Grow up and stop your crying. It's 11:15 MR. do you need to be tuck in?

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Lawl. Someone doesn't move on. Your not even good at zm, or even a person who can lead his way out of wall mart.owhy even both with an argument that you will not even win, and yet cause more uneeded bickering. Grow up and stop your crying. It's 11:15 MR. do you need to be tuck in?
    lmfao you were there when we made it and you knew it wasnt a skill clan. i could care less if im good at zm. at least im not some no life fag that spends all day on ibis gungame playing trying to rank up. nor am i on zombie mod all day trying to impress some online kids with my cading skills.

5. Default

lmfao you were there when we made it and you knew it wasnt a skill clan. i could care less if im good at zm. at least im not some no life fag that spends all day on ibis gungame playing trying to rank up. nor am i on zombie mod all day trying to impress some online kids with their cading skills.
    Your right, your on maple story. If you check more recently i've been busy with school but you don't care to even care to notice. Last time i check, im not about the stats. I'm in it for the fun. So please don't just say things that aren't correct, makes you look ignorant. Lets not even begin to mention rules you broke recruiting people out of ibis.

6. Default

Your right, your on maple story. If you check more recently i've been busy with school but you don't care to even care to notice. Last time i check, im not about the stats. I'm in it for the fun. So please don't just say things that aren't correct, makes you look ignorant. Lets not even begin to mention rules you broke recruiting people out of ibis.
    Hell yea. Maplestory is the best. 2D funland, its like ecstasy. and i never recruited people out of IBIS. no one left IBIS. but you wouldnt know because you never went into our server.

7. Default

Hell yea. Maplestory is the best. 2D funland, its like ecstasy. and i never recruited people out of IBIS. no one left IBIS. but you wouldnt know because you never went into our server.
    LOL
    1. you play maplestory.
    2. Your lieing. There were multiple people from ibis. When i was in your server. you had people from worm and ibis ZM and it wasn't even a zm till u got rpg and set it up.

Nice lie. Anymore you got?

8. Default

Man you got to get your eyes checked out. Playing too much computer. Yea there were worm members but I don't see how thathas anything to do with ibis. The only one from ibis was southside. And he left longass time ago when worm was first made. Get your facts straight. Makes you look ignorant

Both of you go to bed!

I am
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Man you got to get your eyes checked out. Playing too much computer. Yea there were worm members but I don't see how thathas anything to do with ibis. The only one from ibis was southside. And he left longass time ago when worm was first made. Get your facts straight. Makes you look ignorant
    Sorry it's been roughly 10-11 months with hardly any evidence left of it? Trying to act smart, using the line i just said. lawl. i'll try to keep it 4th grade english so you can understand. Since inner city kids earn 6 grade education. And again your lieing there were more people that left more from ibis. I can name roughly 3-5 people. might not seem like much but im checking worm member and i can name 1 point that they were all in ibis and played in zlm server. So go be weird and go love ur 12 year olds and play ur 10 year old games. You future pedo-bear.

till then, peace.