Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What happened to the Pub Server?

I haven't done shit at work all day today...(hence my multiple posts ha).

But yeah I'll be on around 5 or 6pm EST. Im working on getting my brother to get into source and join up with ibis and become an admin. I'm working on selling his WoW account as we speak.

2. Default

I'm actually supposed to be working. But I'm milking the fuck out of this project. I love big budget projects and big spending clients!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

BUMP! who else wants to see the Pub flourish once more?!

4. Default

I know Res, does. He loves rage quitting after 10 straight rounds of getting rocked in the face.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

wish my Admin was working already...

just got back on to play pub and there are 3 hackers being annoying as fuck. 2 speed hack and 1 aim bot. so damn annoying....yet for some reason my Mac is not letting me record them for a demo. I really gotta figure out how to do the other way to record demos in console...:-(

Well, im off for the night...hackers blow.

6. Default

open console, type... Record "name" , Type Stop when done.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I know Res, does. He loves rage quitting after 10 straight rounds of getting rocked in the face.
    Yes he does love rage quitting. I think this is what he looks like when we kill him.

Last edited by anex; 10-21-2009 at 11:37 PM.

8. Default

hurry up with the fixing tragedy... ill be home on leave in a month... i expect to see the pub in full swing, then after im home for good-ish ill be getting my admin back and populating the pub much more...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

9. Default

you guys know what I do when I'm bored at work??? I play CS:S hahahahaha.

SIN stop milking out that project and just get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people need those TPS reports you know.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-