Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: im leaving for a while

1. Default im leaving for a while

well its a long story, so guy messed with me so i jumped him, and he pressed charges. i was charged with assault and posession of an illegal substance, assault charge was dropped but im on probation for drug possesion. i got expelled from school so now im gettin sent to reform school.

so later

2. Default

shitty deal. ... ummm .... good luck?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the muffin man View Post
    well its a long story, so guy messed with me so i jumped him, and he pressed charges. i was charged with assault and posession of an illegal substance, assault charge was dropped but im on probation for drug possesion. i got expelled from school so now im gettin sent to reform school.

so later
    lol you make your parents proud. have fun at "reform school" fag

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

You jumped a guy for messing with you?

Oh boy.

5. Default

Don't do drugs.. stay in school

Quote Originally Posted by the muffin man View Post

so later
    Omgsh! Why Did You Do That???

Don't You "Ever" Do That Again Mr.!!!!!
    My Guy Has Probation Still, He Got On It Like 3 and a Half Years Ago For Getting Caught Selling Drugs, When I Met Him I Got Angry And Upset That He Did That And He Stopped For Me (He Did It For Money But STILL). Anyways Do Everything They Say, Dont Miss Probation Either!!!! They Take That Very Seriously!!!!!
    My Guy Missed Some (He Didn't Know That They Took It Srsly Like That)Probation And They Made Him Stay An Extra Year And Other Stuff Too With Court And All Not Sure, Can't Remember
    Oh And Don't Do Drugs Either, They Can Tell (When They Make You Urinate In The Cup) And If You Do Theres No Way Of Hiding It And You're Screwed, LoL BIG TIME!!!!!!!! They Will Make You Stay On Probation For A Long Time Until You Corporate And ect ect ect.

Seriously Don't You "Ever" When I Say Ever I Mean ""EVER"" Do That Again!!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

7. Default

Getcha, for what other reason would someone sell drugs? To give back to the community?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Getcha, for what other reason would someone sell drugs? To give back to the community?
    LoL He Needed Money For Rent, Cell Phone Bills ect ect ect Nothings Free
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

9. Default

lol some people at my school dont work and live off of selling drugs..
    not very smart but hey thats thier choice.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Lmfao

Maynard - The WCS Guy