Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the Pub Server?

Default What happened to the Pub Server?

I remember when I used to be an avid player/admin/whatever here a few years ago...the pub was full....always...all the time.

Now I come back to playing CSS and I join pub and there are normally 0-5 other people playing in it...that's horrible!

Is there a reason why the pub went to shit or am I just logging on at bad times? I always see the ZM full as shit but I don't log on source so I can make the same "cade" over and over again hoping some noob doesn't blow it up. And GG...eh...not my cup of tea.

What happened to everyone in Ibis loving the pub? I remember playing that shit with 20 people in it all the time and people messaging me on Steam telling me to kick ppl so they could come in and play. I remember playing and amongst those 20 people were about 10 ibis clan members/admins. That shit needs to be full again IMO.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    I remember when I used to be an avid player/admin/whatever here a few years ago...the pub was full....always...all the time.

Now I come back to playing CSS and I join pub and there are normally 0-5 other people playing in it...that's horrible!

Is there a reason why the pub went to shit or am I just logging on at bad times? I always see the ZM full as shit but I don't log on source so I can make the same "cade" over and over again hoping some noob doesn't blow it up. And GG...eh...not my cup of tea.

What happened to everyone in Ibis loving the pub? I remember playing that shit with 20 people in it all the time and people messaging me on Steam telling me to kick ppl so they could come in and play. I remember playing and amongst those 20 people were about 10 ibis clan members/admins. That shit needs to be full again IMO.

You speak the truth! Wish the PUB was full more often.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

I'm going to be joining a few different servers here and there and am going to try and recruit a whole bunch of people to our forums and to the ibis servers. Hopefully I can try and get the pub filled again on a daily basis. I'll be getting admin again when I get home, for this will make it easier to please new-comers by being able to change the maps and all that jazz.

Wish me luck!

The pub died because there are no more redirects
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    The pub died because there are no more redirects
    Huh? You lost me at redirects.

6. Default

It would be awesome is Zero created a redirect from the GG and ZM servers to take you into the PUB. Lulz

Well...if a redirect is what I am thinking it is...there needs to be one haha. There should be a time each day that ibis clan members and admins all get together and go on pub for an hour or two...that would be pretty sick.

I am going to go into ZM and try and get a bunch of people to go over to the pub tonight...muahahaha.

8. Default

Fred (Inthebutt) and I have been trying to get the pub active for awhile now. Before it was just constantly dead.. At least there's a few people in there about every day now though.

But it's good that we aren't the only ones trying to get it active.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

yeah i'll definitely be helping you guys fill it...starting tonight once I get off of work around 4:30....speaking of work, im bored as fuck at work right now.

10. Default

No, meeeee!! lulz...

I usually get on after work around 5:30 - 6PM EST.

@ Tragedy - You're not the only one that's bored!