Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: CEVO-O S9 Team?

1. Default

damn you guys are really fucking clueless. sin was cal-m. but lol cal is gone.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

CAL-m with dN... CAL-p with project[x]... CAL-i in Source with tenacity.gaming season 2, but that was years ago.

aZn's have always had their high standards, which is why I love them so much.

Let me guess that you're from the North Jersey/Ft. Lee area, eh Turtles? Or wait... Clifton? Tons of aZn gamers up there, the aZn chicks are especially nice up there too. By nice I mean willing. I haven't been up around that neck of the woods in YEARS... I miss it. ;_; I miss my aZn's...

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    damn you guys are really fucking clueless. sin was cal-m. but lol cal is gone.
    I don't get this post.

PEW PEW PEW™

4. Default

i remember playing golden eye with you and kimmer and i used to shout *derogatory term to azns* forgetting there was an azn with us... and all i could say was "oops"... but that was 13 years ago...lol

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    CAL-m with dN... CAL-p with project[x]... CAL-i in Source with tenacity.gaming season 2, but that was years ago.

aZn's have always had their high standards, which is why I love them so much.

Let me guess that you're from the North Jersey/Ft. Lee area, eh Turtles? Or wait... Clifton? Tons of aZn gamers up there, the aZn chicks are especially nice up there too. By nice I mean willing. I haven't been up around that neck of the woods in YEARS... I miss it. ;_; I miss my aZn's...
    That area is familiar to me

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

You know Cliff Lee, don't you? You fuckin' aZn... you ALL know each other up there!

@ Loka - See Kimmer has always been cool with aZn talk though. Especially because he agreed Odd Job was an asshole, that's why he was banned from being used!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Let me guess that you're from the North Jersey/Ft. Lee area, eh Turtles?
    Hey I used to live in Fort Lee !! At least I was able to leave the door open. Those asians don't commit crimes. They just like to read, play video games and practice karate.

8. Default

Don't forget they live on Math and Ramen.

aZn's hold a part of my heart that no one else can take.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Hey I used to live in Fort Lee !! At least I was able to leave the door open. Those asians don't commit crimes. They just like to read, play video games and practice karate.
    Asians don't like video games, that is a stereo type.
    I am a turtle.

PEW PEW PEW™

10. Default

i have yet to see an azn not be playing on a nintendo portable game system or their cell phone. it's like their drug of choice.

มวยไทย