Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I must be dreaming

at least all of your dreams are some-what cool...haha.

All of my dreams (IF and WHEN I actually remember them...which is rare), involve me waking up in the middle of the night (not in the dream, but actually waking up) and the dream is still going on around me, it's fucking SHITTY.

Thankfully I am not at war or anything though when I wake up, it is always stupid shit. For example...the other day I woke up and saw a massive serpent/snake slithering up my wall and onto my ceiling. I in turn ran my ass into the bathroom and slammed the door. Then my g/f comes knocking on the bathroom door tired as shit like "wtf are you doing", and I respond "there is a fucking MANEATINGCOBRAPYTHONHOLYSHITSNAKE above the bed!"...

I walk back into the bedroom....nothing....

Another recent time I woke up and there were 2 praying mantis's crawing up my sheets towards me. I was like "wtf is this shit", flung my covers up and went back to bed...haha.

2. Default

I have deja vu dreams. I dream it and it happens eventually... which is why i hate sleeping.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

I think everyone has those sorts of "deja vu" dreams. At least that is what most people attribute their "deja vu" experiences to. It's a neat subject.

@ Steamer - That snake thing made me lol.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I think everyone has those sorts of "deja vu" dreams. At least that is what most people attribute their "deja vu" experiences to. It's a neat subject.

@ Steamer - That snake thing made me lol.

bitch get my name right.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    bitch get my name right.
    HAHAHAHA! ROFL! I swear your name said Steamer.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Seems a lot of us have lately. Must be the change in season/weather? What else could explain this seemingly global effect.

Three nights ago I dreamt that my late grandfather got out of his grave and spent a couple more years with us.

The other night I started watching this Vietnam documentary on DVDs I got at Wal-Mart and that night I dreamt that I was talking to my security guard trainer (who was a U.S. Marine .50BMG helicopter gunner in 'Nam) about his experiences there. He shot down the Viet Cong!! ..........

Agreed. I have had a lot of Zombie dreams as of late. I have also had some terrifying dreams that don't involve Zombies .

My roommate has had the worst time though. He just moved out here and I went to help him move. He started having horrifying dreams about 6 months ago, but only when he slept in his bedroom. One involved his friends having their bowels removed in a butcher shop and hanging from hooks. He started sleeping on the couch after his last dream:
    He goes to bed at 11 o'clock usually. In his dream he looked at the clock and got ready to go to sleep. He laid down in bed and then he heard a door open. He went to see if it was the neighbors door, and thought it was weird since no one had moved into the empty apartment yet. His door stood wide open and when he went to close it a two-headed invisible demon swooped down from outside and slammed him against the bar in his kitchen which faces the door. The demon started to try and snap at his face and he was trying to bite his arm to make himself wake up. After that he felt something sitting on his chest and holding his eyes closed and laughing demonically while telling him he had to stay asleep.

I slept on the other couch while I was there hahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Agreed. I have had a lot of Zombie dreams as of late. I have also had some terrifying dreams that don't involve Zombies .

My roommate has had the worst time though. He just moved out here and I went to help him move. He started having horrifying dreams about 6 months ago, but only when he slept in his bedroom. One involved his friends having their bowels removed in a butcher shop and hanging from hooks. He started sleeping on the couch after his last dream:
    He goes to bed at 11 o'clock usually. In his dream he looked at the clock and got ready to go to sleep. He laid down in bed and then he heard a door open. He went to see if it was the neighbors door, and thought it was weird since no one had moved into the empty apartment yet. His door stood wide open and when he went to close it a two-headed invisible demon swooped down from outside and slammed him against the bar in his kitchen which faces the door. The demon started to try and snap at his face and he was trying to bite his arm to make himself wake up. After that he felt something sitting on his chest and holding his eyes closed and laughing demonically while telling him he had to stay asleep.

I slept on the other couch while I was there hahaha.

I don't think I'm gonna be able to fall asleep now!!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

Well this is becoming a light-hearted thread.

9. Default

How the hell you get my name confused....

Anyway on topic,

I hate waking up from dreams wear I become like really rich or something really fun is going on as I tend to wake up and feel bummed out or pissed off lol.

Another weird type of dream I have is everything is pitch black and in the "sort of" dream i'm aware i am sleeping and thats why its really dark o_O...

10. Default

Dreams about demons are the best. That dream reminded me of Hellraiser... man those were some classics.