Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I must be dreaming

Last night's dream involved me driving around somewhere lost trying to find the correct exit for the hospital. It also involved McDonald's and a police cruiser.

2. Default

I was watching some of the Dragon Age video's late one night and had a dream about one of the female characters. Awhile in, a freaking dragon came out of nowhere.

Anyway, long story short... that was some hot scaley loving.

3. Default

last night i dreamed i was robbed at gunpoint then later as i was talking to an african american police officer i saw the guy that robbed and asked the officer to do something but the officer wouldnt do anything. it was quite sad...

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

I remember having dreams where I was shooting at robbers coming up the stairway at our old house back in the 90's. The bullets would curve and drop down... as if I was throwing balls at them...

And then there was that dream where I was pushing the gas pedal on the Volvo stationwagon and it would keep stalling out and dying.

BUT ANYWAY... WHAT ABOUT THE COMMUNISTS!~?!!? WE MUST KILL THEM!!.................................................. ..............................

Communism is just a red herring.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Communism is just a red herring.
    Red herring my ass! They had us surrounded back in the day. Cuba. Latin America. Red China. Vietnam. Laos. Cambodia. Soviet Russia. They were going to crush us!

Jesus Christ, Give me a Green Card!!!

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Red herring my ass! They had us surrounded back in the day. Cuba. Latin America. Red China. Vietnam. Laos. Cambodia. Soviet Russia. They were going to crush us!

Jesus Christ, Give me a Green Card!!!
    Stop with the green card walter!!!! Seriously don't be retarded!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Seriously don't be retarded!!!!
    You've almost got it now, Getcha! Cut back the punctuation marks and your Downz will be down to 76.3%.

The other night I dreamt I was Megan Fox's dildo... Fuckin'... True... Story.

Suffice it to say, I lol'd really good when I woke up.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Suffice it to say, I fapp'd really good when I woke up.
    Fixed.

Also, last night I dreamed that someone I know had the swine flu and my exposure to it was imminent. Dun dun DUUUUUUUUN.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Also, last night I dreamed that someone I know had the HIV and my exposure to it was imminent. Dun dun DUUUUUUUUN.
    Fixed. xD

You and your dirty mind.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.