Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: I must be dreaming

1. Default

Well I might be getting the flu (even though my immune system is fighting it off pretty well).

Figuring a good rest would help, I turned in at 1833 hours last night, but didn't end up falling asleep until a few hours later (twisting & turning in bed sucked!).

Eventually I feel asleep, and as we learned in psych in college, if your body sleeps for long periods, you often have the craziest dreams.

I had a series of wild dreams, but after my shower this morning I only remembered two:

One, I was on my way home from college, and then along the way I ran into an elderly friend. He was on his way to NY. Where we met, there was this highway bridge, and underneath it there was a station and rail cars (like the kind at the introduction of Half-Life (1998)). We both got on, and the fare was only 75¢. We started off, passed some train yards, and very shortly afterward we were already in upstate NY. In NY, there was this section that was a canyon (again like in the intro of HL) that was under construction. At the Buffalo port, we changed cars, and in the second car, it was only my friend and I and these two girls....... and then I forgot what happened... :(

Then secondly, in a sort of continuation, I was with a couple of friends at this service area stop just past Buffalo (I think &&toasties/Autumn was among the people there), and I broke out hysterical laughter... uhm, that's all that happened there as I remember.

That sucks when you forget, but I remember they were pretty epic.
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 11-17-2009 at 07:30 PM.

MY MOST EPIC DREAM OF ALL TIME!

ok so pretty much i was in this other world, i dont know why but the land scape remined me of somthing like oblivion or guild wars. and well long story short

i was car shopping, not just a car but SUPER car shopping.

the catch was, that i couldnt see the car tell i purchesed it so instead of test driving the car, i got to test drive....
    a car model, there was 15 diffrent super cars, each with a diffrent model to represent the car.

i tried out 13 tell the police started chasing me, into this mall, i was running with the model i choose then i woke up as i started testing car #13 in a bathroom stall

so yes this means that in my dream, i had sex with 13 hot ass female models xD

now

on a serious note for everyone who may be confused about there dreams ect. use the following dream I have as an example

i used to have a reoccuring dream as a youngin, it played out like so.

"i awake in my room as if everything was normal i inch out of bed, and dress myself for the day. silent it is, tell i open my bedroom door. upon opening my door i hear heavy gun fire people screaming, and crying. as i approuch the stairs to go out the door, i see everything is graffiti up and people are killing and shooting each other, i grab a weapon which appeared on the floor, and long story short, kill them all in an epic battle. once iv killed them i look down and im completly riddled with bullet holes but yet not dead so i go to leave my house as soon as i open the door, all i see is a desert for thousands upon thousands of miles, and i turn around and my house is gone."

NOW! it made no sense what so ever tell like 3 years ago when i had this dream.

" Same as everything you just read, EXCEPT when i leave the house, the house disapears, but there is a road in the sand that i can now follow"

pretty much what my dreams were saying is that i fought threw all the early lifes bullshit and when i finnaly got my head on stright i had a path, a goal, a plan

ELLUP!

3. Default

Series of intense dreams the past few nights. Last night's I remember...

I was in Iraq and I was summoned by a platoon of U.S. Marines to help take out a group of Taliban fighters. Somehow, like Superman, I managed to fly around the battlefield and draw fire away from the Marines. My first time around the field I couldn't make a landing, so I went around once more and came in. I had to set up a scope for a U.S. sniper to take out a Taliban sniper with the Barrett .50cal. My left arm got grazed by a bullet.

After Iraq, I was riding a supply train across Europe, and had to make sure it stayed on course. They were open cars, and I was riding on the back. Near the end, the back half of the train got separated while going up a hill, and I was almost crushed in the event.

In the third dream, I somehow made it back to the US and I was at Myrtle Beach, VA. I was approached by a naked blonde, she came really close and hugged me...

4. Default Last night...

That girl I was talking to lately...

We stopped talking, so I was at her parents' place, talking with her dad and brothers, and they told me not to be stupid and call her back...

Next thing I knew we were getting married, but we couldn't get married in a church cause she was Jewish... so we were doing it outside in the back yard of their house...

What the fuck...? God damn these dreams.

EDIT: The other night I had a dream I won $65,000 from the New York Lottery at the bar/tavern I frequented in NY. Then I was contemplating what to do with the money; whether to buy off my friend's house, or come back to Canada...
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 12-15-2009 at 02:34 AM.