Thread: RAC || Xerenix 23/10 7pm EST

1. Default RAC || Xerenix 23/10 7pm EST

363 "RAC || Xerenix" STEAM_0:0:1502556 00:09 141 0 active

Name in Game: RAC || Xerenix
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:1502556
    Who banned you: Hitman || Ibis.a
    When: 23rd October 7pm EST
    Where: WCS Mod+ | IBIS |No AWP/Auto| Fast DL
    Why banned: Appearantly i was "Hacking" since i killed lots of people as a molecule

Other/Reason to unban: I've been playing on IBIS server for quite some time and haven't been acused of hacking when playing with other IBIS members

2. Default

You have been banned for Aimbotting. Your screen was upside down, and you managed to get 8 HS in a row. I knew you were hacking when you killed me backwards

Enjoy your ban

------------------------------
    Edit: Btw how did you know I banned you for hacking? Who told ou this? Or did you presume that? Feeling guilty are we?
    Last edited by Hitman; 10-23-2009 at 04:32 PM.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

1. 8 hs? I was 9 8 and i got 2-3 kills as one of the knife races before so how could i get 8 hs in a row in one round?

2. My screen was upside down? Funny that none of the others that were speccing me saw it.

3. I saw i was banned for hacking since it was a perm ban.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    You have been banned for Aimbotting. Your screen was upside down, and you managed to get 8 HS in a row. I knew you were hacking when you killed me backwards

Enjoy your ban

------------------------------
    Edit: Btw how did you know I banned you for hacking? Who told ou this? Or did you presume that? Feeling guilty are we?

Demo?

Yeah, I'd like to see a Demo as well. I was just playing with this guy for a long ass time in GG and he is a pretty cool dude. Good as shit yes, but I specced him everytime I died and he was far from using anything to increase his score. Of course this wasn't regarding the same instance but yeah...

6. Default

where's the demo?

7. Default

Xerenix is a long time GG regular, I have spec'd him prior and found nothing wrong. I have played many severs with him and yet to find anything wrong, he's just good. If your ban was perm, where is the appropriate thread? and a demo?

8. Default

where's the demo?

I've played with him on gg and he is legit. i've gotten 7 headshots in a row one time. not that hard.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Your screen was upside down, and you managed to get 8 HS in a row. I knew you were hacking when you killed me backwards
    when i spec someone and thier screen is upside down, does that mean they are hacking? also the same guy looked like he was having a siezure while i was specing him. it was like he was looking all around really fast but was still shooting at people.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    when i spec someone and thier screen is upside down, does that mean they are hacking? also the same guy looked like he was having a siezure while i was specing him. it was like he was looking all around really fast but was still shooting at people.
    A demo would be wonderful so we know what you are talking about.