Thread: zm_policeprison_fix

1. Default zm_policeprison_fix

Can you delete zm_policeprison_fix from the maplist, there is some glitch in it that messes up all the textures and it is pitch black even with flashlight and nvg, or at least try to re-upload the map?

thanks
    Diabeetus

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    Can you delete zm_policeprison_fix from the maplist, there is some glitch in it that messes up all the textures and it is pitch black even with flashlight and nvg, or at least try to re-upload the map?

thanks
    Diabeetus
    SECONDED. That map is impossible to play.

3. Default

Nah, you just fail at cading.

Leave it, tis a good map.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post

I don't think you understand how annoying it is to have no visibility on that map.

It needs to be fixed or removed.

5. Default

It's a feature of the upgraded ZM Zero installed a week ago. He just needs to find the configuration for the map or whatever and disable the darkness.. Or however it works.

At least that's what I think it is.

In my perspective, it's one of the best maps on the map list. The blackout does ruin it though.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post

I dont think you quite understand, the texture turned black for everyone too quickly to even make a cade,and ive been playing zmod for 2 years, owned 3 servers, i think i know what im doing, and yes its a good map, it just need to be re uploaded or somehow fixed, ive never encountered a problem like this, so please keep your negativity for someone who cares, thank you.
    Last edited by Diabeetus; 10-25-2009 at 08:50 PM.

7. Default

Your right Christmas, I didn't understand. I didn't know the map was fucked up like that. I misunderstood.

8. Default

The blackout is intentional? I thought it was another issue with the scripting/memory.

9. Default

I think the command to turn it off is zombie_dark 0.. I did some research and it said that was the command. So I guess Zero needs to put it in the map configs.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.