Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: pissed_echo501st<ibis.a>

1. Default

Im with walter if a admin already did something you don't continue adding the sentence he was muted you don't just go instant ban someone for 1 week
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

another thing i dont have any admin commands bound, if i have the time to open up my menu and get to your name under the ban menu then your getting ban.

if he wouldve been a normal chat spammer or a new person i wouldnt have ban, but he was a regular and it was admin chat

3. Default

@ Tragedy I haven't said hi to you yet in your introduction thread, but I'll go do that in a second. You're alright

@ echo501st Take your finger off the banhammer trigger!!!!

4. Default

Thank you Tragedy.

And echo, as far as i know there is no way to send it directly to Walter through the chat. the closest i get is through the admin chat which narrowed it down to you and walter instead of the whole server.

I'm sorry to hear that you're thinking about leaving counterstrike because of noobs on the server, but i can assure you, i am a good player and i usually dont do anything to act out against others unless i know them well enough which in this case me and walter go back a year or two.

I do agree with you though, there are a ton of noobs on the server and i am usually as agitated as you are when i play because of them. I'm sorry if you now view me as one of those noobs.
    Fear is a Liar.

5. Default

i dont view you as one of those
    you are a regular
    thats how i see 20% of the ppl

6. Default

walter two things, stop bitching about the little shit things that you should have taken care of anyways as the senior admin and stop being a forum troll rat.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

7. Default

i appreciate the unban (not sure who did it)
    Fear is a Liar.

8. Default

prolly walter

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    prolly walter
    I just got back here. I was downstairs enjoying my stereo system setup I wired up downstairs (Cinepro 1K2 1000W power amp (1996), Audio Research MkII preamp (1989) and 2 300W (600W RMS) speakers)... and getting another beer...
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 10-24-2009 at 08:59 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    walter two things, stop bitching about the little shit things that you should have taken care of anyways as the senior admin and stop being a forum troll rat.
    You're telling me to stop bitching? Isn't that just a little hypocritical?

Secondly, how am I trolling?

Thirdly, STFU, go away, and go change your avatar & sig to yet another picture of another classic car...