Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: pissed_echo501st<ibis.a>

1. Default

look, i try to be a good admin, its not like i purposely go crazy. yeah, today and yesterday ive been a little mad bout some stuff, which is some stuff that i cant talk about, and im sorry.
    walter im sorry i got into your business. most escape levels put me in ban mod. to chase im sorry. i wish i could take it back. i just got a little aggravated. okay so i got really aggravated. im sorry

2. Default

Guys, relax. If you want to flame each other, make a thread about it.

And to echo, its alright i understand your frustration. I don't have a problem with you personally. Whatever is going on to make you aggrivated is your own business. We've all been through those times.

Im just glad this didn't get too out of hand...
    Fear is a Liar.

Its not my place to come here and tell you how to be an admin and I am not implying I am a great one but I do believe 7 days was uncalled for.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

wouldn't you have to read it regardless of what chat it was in? lol.

5. Default

I agree that disrespecting an admin 13 times is insane. Also I think that for someone that has already disrespected an admin they should have a ban that shows them not to do it again. Therefore I think that a max ban of 2 hours for a first time offender of disrespect along with the spam is reasonable. Therefore it is important to note that he preformed this action 12 times after the initial outburst. (at a very fast interval i know)

Thus it is 2 hours x 12 outbursts = 1day ban. He will be unbanned tomorrow.