Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Picture

1. Default

i want to see getchas purple hair lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! lawlz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    How the hell do you start a thread to post everyone's picture but you don't even post your own.
    Dude, I really just wanted to be organizational and shit and make a nice index of members who wanted to post their pictures so that it would be easy to see. Is this REALLY going to be a big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Dude, I really just wanted to be organizational and shit and make a nice index of members who wanted to post their pictures so that it would be easy to see. Is this REALLY going to be a big deal?
    I was being sarcastic.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Negative. You're doing a good job, keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I was being sarcastic.
    Don't lie, gunz. Also, show me your tits.

6. Default

it's really not that hard to go through those pages to see what people look like. fuck this thread. i've seen forums with 190 pages of peoples pictures and no one cried about it. must be a sense of ocd.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Have a fucking cow, people. Admins, please delete this thread, kthx.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    it's really not that hard to go through those pages to see what people look like. fuck this thread. i've seen forums with 190 pages of peoples pictures and no one cried about it. must be a sense of ocd.
    Someones in a bad mood.

I'll post a couple pictures of myself if 20 different people post pictures of themselves. >.>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

I think Ren just wants to make it where you can click on a name and assoicate a pic with quick links. Instead of scrolling all the page finding a single persons pic, and avoid all the bull shit talk in the threads.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you really want a pic of Ren I'm sure I can find one.

10. Default

Stop making Ren cry, people.

That's my job. kthx

Back on topic:

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.