Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Constant Lag

1. Default Constant Lag

ok this is getting stupid and dumb, in all the servers there is constant lag in ZM,GG and WCS anyone care to explain?
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

They announced the news tonight! they have a lot of noobs in multiplayer online games! So it should be his for me lol no seriously I do not know Holy Sonic problem with the provider of Server!!
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

3. Default

idk gg is pretty good for me but everytime i join zm its not even two seconds and im lagging

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

95% of lag expired by 99% of clients on zm server is produced from their own computer. This is becuase most peoples computers are not able to render the large number of players on the screen at the same time along with the poor map programing that even kills fps on computers like mine. On bad maps you will NEED a $2000 computer to get the 66fps needed to prevent large choke. On terrible maps you will need an SLI or crossfire system to get the same fps. On a good map a $1000 computer should get 300fps at all times on low settings.

The other 5% of lag results from the mods that run on the server including zm mod itself. These mods push the limits of the engine and are in some cases more like hacks than simple mods. This is why you sometimes see lag at start and end of rounds. This lag however is only 1% of the time the other 4% of lag which is actually 95% of all lag created on the zm server that is actually server lag created once again by bad maps.

In other words 99% of all lag comes from poorly programed maps.

5. Default

1) Split the server in two: 34 player CADE server, 34 player ESCAPE server. 40 players are overkill.

2) Bring back the Dualies for everyone at the round start...

3) Live and prosper.

6. Default

1) Get rid of ZM server.

2) Profit.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

don't we have 2 ZM servers? I see 2 in my favorites...1 always has like 40 ppl in it and one always has 0.

Why not just split? Do like 25 on one and 25 on the other?

That would be awesome anyways.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    1) Get rid of ZM server.

2) Profit.
    1) GTFO Sin
    2) Do what walter said its good and more players on ZM
    3) Take the WCS server and make it just regular PUB server, and get rid of the usually inactive pub server
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

making the WCS server a regular pub server will probabaly make it inactive just like the pub server we already have don't you think?

Why does everyone play this game now to do stupid shit like making a cade over and over again just to have a jewbag come in and blow it up? Skill? Hardly.

The pub server should be full as shit seeing how the whole point of this game is to be a first person shooter, not "hiya join me in my super-dooper cade behind a pepsi machine and lets sit here for X amount of minutes doing nothing while the zombies try to get in YAYYY im having fun ZOMG".

Gun game is cool. Definitely hooked on that shit. Not as cool as a full Pub server but not gay like ZM.

Haven't tried WCS yet.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    making the WCS server a regular pub server will probabaly make it inactive just like the pub server we already have don't you think?

Why does everyone play this game now to do stupid shit like making a cade over and over again just to have a jewbag come in and blow it up? Skill? Hardly.

The pub server should be full as shit seeing how the whole point of this game is to be a first person shooter, not "hiya join me in my super-dooper cade behind a pepsi machine and lets sit here for X amount of minutes doing nothing while the zombies try to get in YAYYY im having fun ZOMG".

Gun game is cool. Definitely hooked on that shit. Not as cool as a full Pub server but not gay like ZM.

Haven't tried WCS yet.
    This. Entire. Post.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.