Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heads up ADMINS!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    wow... you guys are seriously dissing good escape maps.

24/7 cade maps are boring.
    agreed
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    lol. alot of zm maps were made for classic zombies.
    i dunno why people take ZM so serious like a career.
    DON'T BE A JERK LOKA.

ZM is my life.

;-;

3. Default

Uh, is that suppose to be Gargantua the map creator?

Next time he harasses you, tell him to STFU and get his ass back into Hammer to make more maps.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Uh, is that suppose to be Gargantua the map creator?

Next time he harasses you, tell him to STFU and get his ass back into Hammer to make more maps.
    what he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

For my two cents,

I think Kavinsky was a little disrespectful to Gargantua.

"Your maps suck ..." is not the greatest opening line, and not the greatest way to get the attention of the reader/map creator.

Secondly, as Gargantua said, they are made for Classic ZM servers. So the onus lies on ZERO to remove them (as IBIS ZM is a multi-class ZM server).

If anything Kavinsky, you should have approached him respectfully and asked him to possibly consider editing the maps for functioning on multi-class ZM servers. On the other hand, ZERO can adjust the speed limit for zombies on maps, which is what really should be done.

6. Default

after playing through escape the eye and sorrento escape, along with the cade version of that map I wasnt about to be "nice" to him

I bet they even fail on classic only servers.

The best way to get someones attention when people keep giving him 10/10 and tons of applause is to insult him and its also a good way to get a good laugh out of it, which anyone who has been subjected to his "masterpieces" needs.

besides anyone who was remotely involved in the making of roof top runaway v6 extended was long overdue to be insulted.

and holy I dont hate escape maps I just hate ones that are one sided, I still say the perfect one is spacestation escape with that one based on the peoples experence and whether no block is on or off can go either way

besides I can be nice if I wanted to like here
    http://forums.goldeneyesource.net/in...ic,4184.0.html

I just didn't want to, to gargantua.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 10-27-2009 at 02:43 AM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.