Thread: Heads up ADMINS!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Heads up ADMINS!

If you see someone by the game of rogergargantua or gargantua make sure you take him to these maps:

ze_sorrento_escape

ze_licciana_escape

ze_escape_the_eye

ze_rooftop_runaway 2

and show him how much fun we have on his maps.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    If you see someone by the game of rogergargantua or gargantua make sure you take him to these maps:

ze_sorrento_escape

ze_licciana_escape

ze_escape_the_eye

ze_rooftop_runaway 2

are you being sarcastic? cuz last time i check you hated these maps.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    are you being sarcastic? cuz last time i check you hated these maps.
    yes hes bieng sarcastic LoL

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    yes hes bieng sarcastic LoL
    its yes he's being sarcastic LoL not yes hes bieng sarcastic LoL ugh come on dart no spelling errors,
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

ze_sorrento_escape

ze_licciana_escape

ze_escape_the_eye

ze_rooftop_runaway 2

XD I love rooftop runaway when there is no fucking fast zombies, the rest are dumb, escape the eye is ok
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

The only fun part about those maps is being the zombie.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

first message on his profile

2 days ago
    No he doesnt they suck, ever tried playing them on a server with fast zombies, jumpers and parachutes on at ibis gaming? they suck ass and we only play them on fail map thursday

his response on my profile:

Excuse? What are you talking about?

my response on his profile
    15 hours ago

Your maps suck on high capacity servers with multiple classes as I already explained

zm_sorrento - no real cade spots that would hold up aganst any sort of imevitible zombie onslaught, therefore its even worse than the ze version

ze_sorrento_escape - too many damn gates blocking the humans from reaching the holdout spot.

with parachutes its easy enough for a fast zombie to bypass most of the things that are supposed to hold them back, including jumping from roof to roof to get the people ontop of the holdout building where the boats are.

the forcefields arent high enough to keep the jumpers from there either alowing them to easily get to the sercet rooftop and the left boat always kills everyone in it, so the right is the only option and seldom has humans in it.

ze_rooftop_runaway 2 - semi decient, the boxes by the safe room are holy nadequate to hold any zombies back and as soon as they reach'em if the doors not open everyone dies, you oughta make the sniping room a safe room and have the awps have full ammo too.

ze_escape_the_eye - a mess of a map, I dont even know where to begin, textures are ugly, its neatly imposible to hold the last area aganst a good fast zombie, the death traps ussually kill more noob humans that zombies
    ugh.

ze_licciana_escape - I like the temple of doom rock crushing everyone,although that needs to happen more often.

but the sercet elevator that leaves when the boat goes sucks and most people never reach it in time, and the boxes are not high enough to slow a good fast zombie from jumping over the boxes and killing everyone

listen these maps probably work fine on a classic only server and your work is better than average, but they dont work on muticlass servers

if you dont beleve me come by ibis and try them
    out for yourself on zeros server
    208.43.70.234:27015

his response and note this little note on his profile
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.