Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Will you be vaccinated against the H1N1 "?

Back on topic, I started taking this multivitamin that my pharmacist suggested in order to combat the H1N1 flu, and now my pee is NEON yellow. Freaked me out at first. I'm also using hand sanitizer like a mofo and trying not to rewear my clothes without washing them.

It takes 10-14 days for the flu shot to take effect and I got it on Friday, so here's to another 10 days of paranoia!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    I saw that on the news the other day and it is CRAZY. I'm glad I never get the flu shot, and what do ya know...I never get the flu! If you have a good enough immune system and are exposed to this every year like we are...you might get a "slight" cold but you will be building immunities to all the different strands of the flu while you are at it. It's nice.
    Shit was so staged.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    You know, one of the very first things I observed upon joining the forums is, "Wow, Sin's an asshole." And then I put inthebutt on ignore so I wouldn't have to look at those diseased boobs. I'm sure the shit will hit the fan sooner or later, Sin!
    Whaaaaaaaat!

y so srs?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Whaaaaaaaat!

y so srs?
    In retrospect, I realize that was a bit abrupt and/or harsh, and I'm going to go ahead and guess that my blood sugar was through the roof when I said it, causing unwarranted irritability. Please disregard.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    There is a big case around that story. The pharmaceutical company that manufactures the vaccinations (in Austria) actually put live Swine flu in the vaccine. And they were going to give that to Americans.

Jane Murgermeister worked as a reporter and found this out. She sued the company, and it's pending trial at the U.S. Supreme Court. I believe the FBI is investigating the case. It was on Coast-to-Coast AM Radio several months ago.

So, I personally will pass on being injected with Swine flu. However, I'll be giving blood again soon...
    i knew walter wasn't that smart, but come on, i thought everyone knew this? EVERY vaccine has the virus itself in it, thats how it works, it lets your body build up a resisance to it, however you dont know the long term side effects yet...so we'll see...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    however you dont know the long term side effects yet...so we'll see...
    See Getcha.

@ Ren - I don't take things on the internet to heart, silly! Keep it coming, please?
    Last edited by Sin; 11-02-2009 at 03:12 PM.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.