Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you be vaccinated against the H1N1 "?

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

I saw that on the news the other day and it is CRAZY. I'm glad I never get the flu shot, and what do ya know...I never get the flu! If you have a good enough immune system and are exposed to this every year like we are...you might get a "slight" cold but you will be building immunities to all the different strands of the flu while you are at it. It's nice.

2. Default

that's gotta be the most horrible ass backwards thing ive ever seen or heard about. I feel so bad for the girl and her family.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    I saw that on the news the other day and it is CRAZY. I'm glad I never get the flu shot, and what do ya know...I never get the flu! If you have a good enough immune system and are exposed to this every year like we are...you might get a "slight" cold but you will be building immunities to all the different strands of the flu while you are at it. It's nice.
    So true. I'm glad you and several other people I've talked to on here are enlightened about what the shot can do to you.

I got shots in the 80's and they contained mercury (as a preservative) which kinda messed me up a bit. I turned out Okay (sorta lol), thank God. My parents didn't know better back then (Gee, Mercury is a toxic heavy metal that causes brain damage to infants, really!? ).

@ maynard I've heard of several stories like that (some in real life). There was also a 22-year-old dancer in NYC who got incapacitated after eating ground beef in a burger. It was on the Times' front page.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    That is the saddest thing ever, shes so beautiful too. The fact that running and walking backwards fixes the speech fucks my mind in so many holes I'll be sore in the morning. I shat a brick when she ran perfectly. I literally thought it was some kind of hoax.

I'm depressed now.

5. Default

Me and shots don't work well together.. So no.. Hell, I'd probably get it from getting the shot..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    That is the saddest thing ever, shes so beautiful too. The fact that running and walking backwards fixes the speech fucks my mind in so many holes I'll be sore in the morning. I shat a brick when she ran perfectly. I literally thought it was some kind of hoax.

I'm depressed now.

ya man. tiz some sad shit.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Me and shots don't work well together.. So no.. Hell, I'd probably get it from getting the shot..
    haha damn james you couldnt be diabetic.. i have to give myself 4+ shots a day plus i have to prick my fingers more than that..

but as for that vid.. thats really sad. i feel really sorry for her.

my parents were up my ass about getting a flu shot since im diabetic but i lied and said i got one

as for trusting the government, well that kind of ties into the quote in my sig.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

Do not worry about that becuase those energy lights have more mercury than a mercury thermometer. You know the ones that got banned for having too much mercury... also btw if you ever break one of those tights the EPA has guidelines to avoid contamination that in one house required a hazmat team to remove the toxins.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Do not worry about that becuase those energy lights have more mercury than a mercury thermometer. You know the ones that got banned for having too much mercury... also btw if you ever break one of those tights the EPA has guidelines to avoid contamination that in one house required a hazmat team to remove the toxins.
    energy lights? like the spiral ones that they send you in the mail? i broke one of those the other day and swept it up, put it in a dust pan, and picked up the rest with my hands..

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

who cares. everything is hazardous to your health. monitors weaken your eyesight, alcohol damages your liver, cigarettes cause cancer, food makes you fat.

good grief.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me