Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you be vaccinated against the H1N1 "?

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    haha damn james you couldnt be diabetic.. i have to give myself 4+ shots a day plus i have to prick my fingers more than that..
    Ah, you too, eh?

Not to burst your bubble, but for people like you and I, the risks of getting the flu probably far outweigh the risk of having an adverse reaction to the shot.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    who cares. everything is hazardous to your health. monitors weaken your eyesight, alcohol damages your liver, cigarettes cause cancer, food makes you fat.

good grief.
    i just ordered a bubble to live in
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Ah, you too, eh?

Not to burst your bubble, but for people like you and I, the risks of getting the flu probably far outweigh the risk of having an adverse reaction to the shot.
    sweet a fellow diabetic
    how long have you been on injection therapy? im getting an omnipod soon. im really excited

but about the flu shot i really dont know.. hearing so many bad things about it (not just on here) has made me skeptical. ive been fine all these years without one so i hope ill be ok this time around..

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i just ordered a bubble to live in

sweet a fellow diabetic
    how long have you been on injection therapy? im getting an omnipod soon. im really excited

but about the flu shot i really dont know.. hearing so many bad things about it (not just on here) has made me skeptical. ive been fine all these years without one so i hope ill be ok this time around..
    Been type 1 for about 5 years. You're type 1 also, I assume? Is there anything BESIDES injection therapy for type 1s?!

You know, I never took a flu shot either, but last year I got the flu for the first time in years and had some breathing problems that really scared me. So I definitely took the normal flu shot this year, and I'm fairly certain I'm getting the H1N1 vaccine as well. The thing you gotta remember about these horror stories (which are few and far between) is that there are thousands of people who die from the normal flu every year... But the news isn't really talking about them because it's not very sensational sounding.

dont get it period!

utiltheend those Negative things you've heard about the shot/shots from people is true, trust me!!!!! And Do "Not" get it!!!!

Also the Government doesn't care about you.
    all the government cares about is (Your) money!
    They don't care about you, they want you to get sick.
    Why do they want you to get sick?
    Because that brings in loads of money for them!!!!!
    Thats where they get the most of there money from. From Healthcare. From the sick!!!
    Look if you're smart you know they have a cure for people with seizures, asthma WHATEVER!!!!
    But they don't want to cure them because well you know ^^
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 10-28-2009 at 02:48 AM.
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    who cares. everything is hazardous to your health. monitors weaken your eyesight, alcohol damages your liver, cigarettes cause cancer, food makes you fat.

good grief.
    What's with the apathetic/dismissive "who cares" attitude? It's getting a little tiring.

You know what else is bad for your health?

6. Default

Wow... you guys are a bit paranoid. Its both funny and sad at the same time. "One in a million people got fucked up by a flu shot ...lets not get somthing that could save our life..."
    I'm not one to trust the government by default and I am way against government organized health care but damn Ive been getting flu vaccines for years and never had a problem.

I got the H1N1 Flu shot and nothing happened... sorry to disappoint... somehow the system fucked up and actually worked.... or maybe I just have super powers. LOL.

added: @Imgonnagetcha I hope you don't get the shot... and please don't fucking post if you get swine flu... If you turned down somthing to prevent it and get sick you fucking get what you deserve...
    Last edited by Vladninja; 10-28-2009 at 02:53 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Been type 1 for about 5 years. You're type 1 also, I assume? Is there anything BESIDES injection therapy for type 1s?!
    yep type one for a little over three years now. theres pump therapy. you havent heard of insulin pumps?

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

No, swine flu is no more deadly than the regular flu, I mean if Mastagunz weak ass is still living after it how dangerous can it really be?

9. Default

i have to get it... woo mandatory shots...

i sincerely hope the H1N1 vaccine begins the zombie apocalyps (fuck spelling im tired)...

i look forward to eating brains or shooting lots of zombies...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

this is not a joke btw.
    I lol'd so good! It's Getcha!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.