Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Killing Floor

1. Default

It has great graphics that are supported by the unreal engine thats really amazing. Maybe some people dont like the art style, it reminds me of CoD 4

It has the same problem with every game it get repetitive, but I find it enjoyable. It more like a unreal mod then a full game that could explain the low cost... only vavle could realize mods shouldn't be 50 dollar *points at L4D 2*
    I find it fun, I play with James, Satan, Viper, Res and other regs. Its even more fun with good company.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

2. Default

That game is shitty.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Better than L4D. KF is also coming out with more content for it.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/le...ng-floor/58114

4. Default

I'd have to agree, slightly, but it's not saying much.

5. Default

I know right?

Anyways, it fulfilled my zombie apocalypse fantasy. I know what game I am playing once I get out of this hell hole of a country Romania.

I thought it was pretty fun just for the real teawork element involved. The graphics weren't horrible, they were decent. Weapons like the axe were fun. Overall if you got plenty of friends to play it with then it's a good game. I had fun playing with Cat, STFU, SonicCo and Satan. I avoided Pink as the sexual things she says to me sometimes are quite graphic and make me uncomfortably aroused.

7. Default

i like this game voice acting amuses me. added some new guns and explosives and then a paytriarch comes and kills us all

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    i like this game voice acting amuses me. added some new guns and explosives and then a paytriarch comes and kills us all
    For some reason, every time I play with James, just me and him... The Patriarch comes along and 1 hits me, then James some how pulls the win out of his ass.

Moral: James is epic.

9. Default

Should I get this now? I played it at a friends when it first came out, and I just hated it.

Nah, I'm not playin it so there's no point in wasting your money on it.