Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Killing Floor

1. Default

Unfortunately. I wasted my money on it, and the character packs.

It's STILL a shitty game.

*pre-orders L4D2*

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Dummy, that's wh when you ask a question, you wait for my answer. I'm thinking about gettin L4D2, I still got a gift card for Best Buy that I still haven't used.

3. Default

Get it. I just pre-ordered. I'm installing the multi-player demo now. Probably won't play until tomorrow though.

Maybe cause I do also want Modern Warfare 2.

5. Default

Same Engine, Same gameplay. And still 50 dollars... not worth it. Maybe if it was a new game or cost the price of an expansion pack, since thats what it really is.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

I was gonna try the demo on steam but christ they want you to pay for that too.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Same Engine, Same gameplay. And still 50 dollars... not worth it. Maybe if it was a new game or cost the price of an expansion pack, since thats what it really is.
    L4D2 is way different than l4d 1, in my opinion. It has similiar gameplay, but the weapons and infected are truly different. Also, key point difference between l4d2 and KF, is that KF is a hold up game, L4D is a run through game with competitive versus. I love both games, but L4D2 imo is better than KF.
    Always watching, always hidden.

8. Default

Hobo is gone.. Without him.. L4D2 is pointless.. I'll only get it if my friend Chris ever decides to get his new computer and L4D2... Or when Hobo gets out of college.

And Sin, KF isn't a horrible game.. For 15 dollars, I've gotten at least a few months of play out of it. And I keep coming back too, every time they add new content. So it wasn't a waste of money.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

There's no PvP, at least from what I've noticed.

No PvP = Shit Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Hobo is gone.. Without him.. L4D2 is pointless.. I'll only get it if my friend Chris ever decides to get his new computer and L4D2... Or when Hobo gets out of college.

And Sin, KF isn't a horrible game.. For 15 dollars, I've gotten at least a few months of play out of it. And I keep coming back too, every time they add new content. So it wasn't a waste of money.
    Oh James, I miss Hobo too but you can play with other people besides him.