Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tommy = Admin Abuse....!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Damion View Post
    tommy has been slapping himself a lot, and killed me once on roy_highway by slapping up the electric pole. Besides that, he's been doing fine.

and yes, Sonic realllllyyyy needs to tone down the map changes. Not only have they been frequent, but they have been instant, making it frustrating at times. Sonic also slapped several people off of the rescue heli on lostworld when the zombie didn't die... It just needs to stop lol, I'm not saying privileges should be taken away or anything.
    I'm not saying privileges should be taken away or anything
    No they should! Joax

2. Default

tommy has been slapping himself a lot, and killed me once on roy_highway by slapping up the electric pole. Besides that, he's been doing fine.

and yes, Sonic realllllyyyy needs to tone down the map changes. Not only have they been frequent, but they have been instant, making it frustrating at times. Sonic also slapped several people off of the rescue heli on lostworld when the zombie didn't die... It just needs to stop lol, I'm not saying privileges should be taken away or anything.

I have not just Damion tag scare you ..... lawl xD

Damion ... in any case I'm going to slap someone to tag and transform into a zombie ...

If I am already slap myself to tag someone said to me I not remember
    Last edited by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR; 10-28-2009 at 10:34 PM.
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

3. Default

We love you Tommy <3.

Unless he has done something horribly unreasonably evil then I think the majority of us really don't care.

4. Default

Just get rid of his slapping ability. That's the one thing he never ceases to use to get up to places he can't get to or is too lazy to get to.

He hasn't done anything worthy of having his admin privileges taken away.

5. Default

i haven't been changing them constantly i only do them like 25 mins yesterday the day before that was my constant map changeing, and i put a vote and it is yes, i don't do them for my pleasure everyone says change the map
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    i haven't been changing them constantly i only do them like 25 mins yesterday the day before that was my constant map changeing, and i put a vote and it is yes, i don't do them for my pleasure everyone says change the map
    You really do change the maps too often man. Since you have had admin:

1. slapping people randomly including myself and pissing ppl off by doing so.
    2. slaying at random times (including myself, I have no idea wtf you were thinking).
    3. Restricting weapons at random (awp for example). 1 guy complained about an awp, I told him to deal with it that it is 1 per team...and you restricted it...pissing more ppl off lol.
    4. Map changes at random ass times. Just BAM and I'm like " err wtf " not to mention I was the first admin there. Also, votes for map changes... "would you like to change this map?" or w/e it says...just because you don't like the map...again, I was the first admin there and you shouldn't be doing that.

Anyway...just settle down. I don't take things on a personal level so this is nothing personal. I just know what DOES and DOESN'T annoy the piss out of people and you definitely don't want to get on a bunch of peoples bad sides.

Okay...we are in GUNGAME as I speak...

I set the next map (first admin on server for a while now).

Then Sonic (who just got on recently) decides to do a random map vote, which changed my set map.

3 minutes later he does another one, changing the map AGAIN.

Sonic you fail

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Okay...we are in GUNGAME as I speak...

I set the next map (first admin on server for a while now).

Then Sonic (who just got on recently) decides to do a random map vote, which changed my set map.

3 minutes later he does another one, changing the map AGAIN.

Sonic you fail
    I think he's slow in the head. We shouldn't make fun of people like that...

9. Default

I do not understand how a supposedly post that I took advantage of my admin powers falls suddenly on the back of holy sonic?
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    I do not understand how a supposedly post that I took advantage of my admin powers falls suddenly on the back of holy sonic?
    Because you haven't been doing much of anything that is annoying... and both instances happened about the same time.