Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Im back for 26 days!!!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    every thing seems so fuckng hectic now hahaha
    ill have to catch up

but what i meant by getting cut on was i had surgery thats why im back home for 26 days healing up and stuff

and .. yes the women are plentiful in the army, you get the best women and treatment "suckie suckie" when you go to the hosptial the like to mae you feel nice and welcom if you know what i mean (; hahahahahaha

hah

any ways noob admins?
    is there any way to pay like 100 dollers extra to get like counter noob admin powers?
    kk its been hectic because you weren't her and man you get the welcoming treatment package 2 bonuses
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    chill the fuck out you mind rapist.

I don't have that much time to play anymore and my brother wants to try out different games so he uses my account to play on.

DJ bro welcome back for 26 days. have you been able to give anyone the "wet snowball" yet??

oh and as far as everything else on IBIS goes, I have no clue what goes on anymore, I've been kicked out of the circle by all these fucking noobs flooding all the servers.
    No I won't chill the fuck out, you'll start making time to play or your brother's gonna be hearin all about how I'll be meeting him at the family dinner for Thanksgiving when you bring me there to come out to your parents.

woah holy fuck guy haha

welcomin package eh o.O

describe this welcoming package

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    woah holy fuck guy haha

welcomin package eh o.O

describe this welcoming package
    O.O you get to stay here for 26 days, and you get to see me ^_^ XD if that counts :O
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Welcome back DJ_MikeyRevile.

I'm sure you'll find things here are still, unlike military structure, not in order