Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tommy = Admin Abuse....!

1. Default Tommy = Admin Abuse....!

Name in game : Tommy
    Admin name : Tommy <ibis.a>

TOS : he does not respect this rule : 4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.
    Last edited by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR; 10-28-2009 at 07:29 PM.
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

Example? I think a lot of new admins overuse their Admin Privileges but they are just excited. Like Holy Sonic for example...new admin I am assuming b/c he wouldn't stop slapping everyone randomly, slaying me and telling ppl they couldn't say faggot and stuff. Lol.

3. Default

Tommy? Is this a joke? Like WEEMAN's fail admin abuse thread?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1682

4. Default

It is true that what is Weeman lawl :lmao xD

and as you saw I won lawl part GunGame xD
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Example? I think a lot of new admins overuse their Admin Privileges but they are just excited. Like Holy Sonic for example...new admin I am assuming b/c he wouldn't stop slapping everyone randomly, slaying me and telling ppl they couldn't say faggot and stuff. Lol.

I knew he would abuse his admin! i so called it!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    I knew he would abuse his admin! i so called it!
    woah woah dart you didn't know what it was for i freaking bind it to the wrong key.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

7. Default

Yah, I doubt Tommy admin abuses. He seems pretty level headed.

Sonic on the other hand is turning into a Rodrigo. He must have changed the damn map last night 6 times in under 20 minutes, slaps everyone like crazy and keeps using fucking Csay so we can't read what he says.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post

Sonic on the other hand is turning into a Rodrigo. He must have changed the damn map last night 6 times in under 20 minutes, slaps everyone like crazy and keeps using fucking Csay so we can't read what he says.
    that was last night i was hyper, now today i was serious and freaking banned like 10 people for blowing the bridge ps it was for 1 week
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

9. Default

i've seen funny looking kids before tommy, but you take the cake...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post

tommy has been slapping himself a lot, and killed me once on roy_highway by slapping up the electric pole. Besides that, he's been doing fine.

and yes, Sonic realllllyyyy needs to tone down the map changes. Not only have they been frequent, but they have been instant, making it frustrating at times. Sonic also slapped several people off of the rescue heli on lostworld when the zombie didn't die... It just needs to stop lol, I'm not saying privileges should be taken away or anything.