Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im back for 26 days!!!!!!!

Default Im back for 26 days!!!!!!!

YAY (= so everyone tell me what have i missed out on???

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    YAY (= so everyone tell me what have i missed out on???
    MIKEY ISN'T DEAD !

FUCK YEAH !

Sup bro ?! You haven't missed much, uhm... The only thing that stuck out was that Pink Fuzzball of Doom is a guy but wants to be a girl, and I'm cool with that and still love her lol.

Everything else was spam.

Welcome back man.

so like tranny ?? or just a man wishing o be a female?

hhahaha

no im not dead i just got cut on )=

4. Default

How's it hanging, fucker?

Things are a little worse for wear since you left. ZM is getting rogessively noobier (sonic made me rage quit with all the map votes he was making), WCS still has the EVA available, PUB is empty, and GG is cool.

Other than that, how are you? Who the hell cut you?

I'd also like to know if the rumor is true that the women in the armed forces get passed around for sex with all the guys in a specific platoon/comapny/regiment/whatever. It is very important that I know this information.

Toasties finally fucked off. And there are a bunch of new noob admins on zm.
    Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 10-29-2009 at 09:41 AM.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Toasties finally fucked off. And there are a bunch of new noob admins on zm.
    actually toasties is here, just not on alot *she finally is spending time with her boyfriend*
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    How's it hanging, fucker?

Things are a little worse for wear since you left. ZM is getting rogessively noobier (sonic made me rage quit with all the map votes he was making), WCS still has the EVA available, PUB is empty, and GG is cool.

Other than that, how are you? Who the hell cut you?

I'd also like to know if the rumor is true that the women in the armed forces get passed around for sex with all the guys in a specific platoon/comapny/regiment/whatever. It is very important that I know this information.
    woah woah you raged just because the map that was picked was freaking thelostword_redux_v1, i didn't pick the maps it was the end of the map time so Q_Q wasn't me
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

It lags like a bitch and the maps aren't all that great. Mastagunz somehow survived the swine flu yeah go figure on how that happened but it's ok, AIDs will finish him off. Anyway InTheButt's being a douche and letting his little brother play on his account al the time, if you want some fun, tell the brother you and InTheButt are gay for each other. You're back for 26 days? Like a reverse PMS that Getcha suffers from, she's only nice 5 days outta the month.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    woah woah you raged just because the map that was picked was freaking thelostword_redux_v1, i didn't pick the maps it was the end of the map time so Q_Q wasn't me
    Wrong. I joined the server when it went to lostworld, then you started up a bunch of fail map votes (which all would change the map after five seconds), then when you realized the map was fail, would do another fail random vote (again changing it five seconds) after, and really didn't know what you were doing.

Also you had me killed on lostworld by slapping me like an idiot for no reason.

And if the maps in the vote are fail, it is your fault for not stopping the vote and doing a single map vote. That is what good admins do. You haven't proven once to be one.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    It lags like a bitch and the maps aren't all that great. Mastagunz somehow survived the swine flu yeah go figure on how that happened but it's ok, AIDs will finish him off. Anyway InTheButt's being a douche and letting his little brother play on his account al the time, if you want some fun, tell the brother you and InTheButt are gay for each other. You're back for 26 days? Like a reverse PMS that Getcha suffers from, she's only nice 5 days outta the month.
    chill the fuck out you mind rapist.

I don't have that much time to play anymore and my brother wants to try out different games so he uses my account to play on.

DJ bro welcome back for 26 days. have you been able to give anyone the "wet snowball" yet??

oh and as far as everything else on IBIS goes, I have no clue what goes on anymore, I've been kicked out of the circle by all these fucking noobs flooding all the servers.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

every thing seems so fuckng hectic now hahaha
    ill have to catch up

but what i meant by getting cut on was i had surgery thats why im back home for 26 days healing up and stuff

and .. yes the women are plentiful in the army, you get the best women and treatment "suckie suckie" when you go to the hosptial the like to mae you feel nice and welcom if you know what i mean (; hahahahahaha

hah

any ways noob admins?
    is there any way to pay like 100 dollers extra to get like counter noob admin powers?