Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MAYNARD banned me

1. Default

who said i dont know english?
    why are you discriminating my accent?

2. Default

so now if people who have a accent desrve a ban>?
    what is this the racist rule?

3. Default

it's 2 days. get over it. and i have heard you make comments about your "huge" penis on ZM before so you must be overly compensating for something you don't have at all.

And don't pull the fucking race card, it never works. Stop being a whinny faggot.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

first of all, i NEVER go on the ZM server so cut your fucking bullshit
    i goto college and i usually spent 1hour on WCS
    soo nice going with your lie

5. Default

and i do admit i said that, but as a joke
    you act like i live talking about it
    humor much?

6. Default

Acer either stop talking about your "large" penis and get your act together and be a mature college goer, or GTFO and kill your self enough said
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ACER View Post
    and i do admit i said that, but as a joke
    you act like i live talking about it
    humor much?
    Acer let me spell it out for you. you're a fucking goof, and no 1 likes you. no 1 on the forums buys your act just as no 1 on the WCS server does. the next time you fuck around its a perma ban, understand? and don't reply trying 2 argue this, it's a simple fact you're nothing but a shit disturber that every 1 hates and would be more then happy 2 see you gone for good. so tread lightly bud, cause you pull shit like you did the other night 1 more time and you're gone for good. you're bannd for the weekend and that's not going 2 change. take care.

I'm done with this thread, and the moron who started it.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-31-2009 at 04:24 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

There's just such a gray area when it comes to being annoying... For example, a 13-year-old boy could talk half as much as an 18-year-old and easily come off as twice as annoying. But being annoying isn't a bannable offense, is it? And yet if you're annoying enough (however unintentionally), you could piss off the majority of the server and make the gameplay not as fun for those involved. It can easily go either way. He may not have technically had the right to ban you, but...

Also, as long as you stick around long enough and actually get to KNOW and befriend people, they will begin overlooking things like accents and age (there's a young guy on here--I forget his name, but he knows everyone and people don't tell him to stfu like they do to everyone else his age). So lay low for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Acer let me spell it out for you. you're a fucking goof, and no 1 likes you. no 1 on the forums buys your act just as no 1 on the WCS server does. the next time you fuck around its a perma ban, understand? and don't reply trying 2 argue this, it's a simple fact you're nothing but a shit disturber that every 1 hates and would be more then happy 2 see you gone for good. so tread lightly bud, cause you pull shit like you did the other night 1 more time and you're gone for good. you're bannd for the weekend and that's not going 2 change. take care.

I'm done with this thread, and the moron who started it.
    Admins aren't allowed to perma ban, understand? lol
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

I like this guy.

Can we keep him?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.